Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
No thanks. We already have enough ranks.
Basically its just shaming them. May even encourage players to get this rank. There was suggestions about /f list to see whether not the player is muted.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The idea is Good, But cobblestone rank? Maybe 'mute' rank that you are in red under all the other people.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
So that you know who is muted. Start a conversation with me if you dont understand.
of course I understand. You still have not answered my question.
Having cobblestone rank is basically shaming those who are muted. Players may think it like this too: I want to have this cobblestone rank! It looks so cool! Oh, I have to swear in chat or be rude to other players to get it? Ok!

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
of course I understand. You still have not answered my question.
Having cobblestone rank is basically shaming those who are muted. Players may think it like this too: I want to have this cobblestone rank! It looks so cool! Oh, I have to swear in chat or be rude to other players to get it? Ok!
Exactly why this shouldn't be added

Reactions: RayzMC

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I'm sorry but adding a rank for muted people is in my opinion a bad idea. Those people got muted for a reason, so it's their own fault if they can't respond to other people. They should've thinked what they were going to say trough.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
We currently have enough ranks and just adding a rank for muted people are gonna really hurt those players. Like said above it would be shaming them and then players wouldn't wanna be friends with them or play with them when they could have learned their lesson from being muted.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It will just make things worst.

As I said, it just means shaming. Basically like having a tag on your forehead saying " Look at me! I'm muted! How awesome!" Aside form shaming, bullying too can happen. There are kids playing and if they got muted, they may not handle the bullying/shaming too well.

Reactions: DanDaDino
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone!
I am Muhammed, but you can call me moha :) Iraqi 19yrs old.
And this is going to be the epic journey for me in forums
as you may already know me most of you
known on discord as iTz1Hamood
Recently I've been helping everyone who needs help on dc if you noticed, Aswell as i got an eye out for every cheater and bug i see in the games and report them directly to the forums.
whoever needs help I'm here!
thethird wrote on Blocky's profile.
@Blocky One elytra map is coming back : ) You gonna return??
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Where are you i didn't see you for a while?!
Amazinq wrote on privqted's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom