Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
While this sounds like an interesting suggestion I'm not exactly sure under what game mode this could be implemented. The only 2 modes where this could potentially fall under would be either Duels or Parkour but even here I don't see it fitting in very nicely.

So yea, I am a bit unsure on this one, but it would be cool to discuss it further if you give us some more information about how you see it implemented and so on...

Reactions: Otherworld

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
As sad above I'm not sure about how useful this'll be too but I think this could be also used for (It'll be more about Bedrock cuz I'm not Java player so if it on Java can't work for some reason let me know) Skywars and maybe Eggwars + Survival games. I'm not sure with last two if you can get there cobweb or simply thinks you can clutch with.

Main reason why I'm not sure with this is cuz you can train your clutch skills in your world that you can create. I don't see reason why you must train on the server.

Also this new training will not just appear on CC right after staff say they'll add it. Someone must build it, someone must program thinks related with it and maintain it so it'll take time and money.

To sum this: It may not be bad Idea - I'll welcome it here too - but with thinks like this we have to wait cuz theres lots of stuff thats more important and useful then clutch training.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom