Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
Ever since I have started reporting rule-breakers on this server I have been surprised at the sheer amount of closed reports I have got, however, most of these "closed" reports were correct, but the user had already been punished because of the anti-cheat or another report. This leads to many reports being closed just because the user was in fact breaking the rules, but just already punished. Surely those should be listed as "Handled" then. This is even worse for people who want to apply for helper, as one of the big requirements is how many the ratio of handled reports:total reports.

What would be even better if the currently "Handled" ones, (those banned/muted because of your report) would be changed to "Accepted" and ones already punished should be "Handled" and ones that shouldn't be banned/muted should be "Closed", with "Accepted" and "Handled" both being green. However, I would be just fine with changing the already punished reports to just "Handled". Either way, something should be done about this.

Thanks, Iggleboz.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
A successful report generally means your report was the reason a rule breaker was punished. Since sentinel (or another person) got to them first, it means your report was not the reason a person was punished. This does not mean we don’t appreciate your help. We enjoy seeing others help keep the server enjoyable for others and are happy your are taking time out of your day to accomplish this.
And if you are looking to further your help by becoming staff in the future, your denied reports are not necessarily seen as a bad sign. Our application team will be able to tell if you were making incorrect reports or if someone just got to it faster causing the report to be denied.
Thank you for your concern and for helping the server! :)

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I've suggested to add a third reports status that would be used in cases like this one, but Tacosbefriends told me that it wouldn't really harm your chances for the helper rank if you have potential to be a staff member. So, if that was your only problem, then you shouldn't worry about it.
Though I still think that a third reports status would be a great addition for the people who create reports in the future, because of the simple reason it would make them feel better in situations like this one.

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
I've suggested to add a third reports status that would be used in cases like this one, but Tacosbefriends told me that it wouldn't really harm your chances for the helper rank if you have potential to be a staff member. So, if that was your only problem, then you shouldn't worry about it.
Though I still think that a third reports status would be a great addition for the people who create reports in the future, because of the simple reason it would make them feel better in situations like this one.
It's just the annoyance of having so many reports "Closed" even though you were right and had put effort into the report.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
It's just the annoyance of having so many reports "Closed" even though you were right and had put effort into the report.
That's the reason I still think it'd be a great addition for the future:

Reactions: Iggleboz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom