Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the voting be closed a few seconds before the game starts?

• Yes

Votes: 27 87.1%
  • No

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

JackDuck

Mar 10, 2016
City of Duckland
So this will focus on SkyWars, and I'll cut right to the chase: Close the voting some 5-10-15 seconds before game starts. This because I've seen some ranked players pick a kit, i. e. tank, and then 2 seconds before the game starts vote i. e. basic items, so others don't get to pick a kit that fits the gamemode. With this I mean that some kits don't fir OP, and others don't fit basic. Like the tank kit, it's amazing in basic but bad in OP. So I want to close the voting earlier to avoid giving ranked players an unfair advantage in-game. I'm not hating on ranks, only certain people who use their rank in a way that gives them an advantage. And also, I believe the voting is kinda glitched since whenever I check it and know for sure someone has voted it always says 0 votes on all three options.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
YES PLS. I suggested exact the same thing, but it didn't got many reply's.

N

Nikboo

This is already implemented into Skywars. Not sure about eggwars though. I'll check once I get home.

Reactions: Ping Ether

JackDuck

Mar 10, 2016
City of Duckland
IMO its one of the better kits in op, as its the best armour you can get, when there is no prot IV diamond around... :rolleyes:
No, the basic iron is so bad against diamond enchanted, which you will get most of the time. I find the best in op to be scout, because speed is always a plus.
Good that the SkyWars is fixed ;)
EDIT: I checked, and SkyWars still allows voting to the last second...

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Good suggestion, I totally agree with this. It is annoying when I play Eggwars, vote for Normal-items with the Egg Armor kit and there is someone who vote (in the last 1-2 seconds) for Overpowered and finally it is Overpowered, for example. So yeah, I hope CubeCraft will add this; my vote goes to:
When you join a game and you are in your cage, you have enough time to vote for something, but when the game is starting in 10 seconds, then the vote-options will be closed.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
This is in skywars I think? But not in eggwars. For eggwars and all other games, I think this should be added. +1 for me! Nice idea.

PandaTime14

Nov 14, 2016
I belive this has already happened, if not, great idea. It's always annyoing when a Gold+ just suddenly changes their vote.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Wouldn't this just delay it from happening?
Right before it locks the votes in, they could just do that exact thing.
It's just done earlier
Then you have more time to change to the appropriate kit, like 10 ish seconds.
I really like this! I would allow for more time to vote, however, because my computer takes a while to load, like 5 seconds are just gone. I'd like 15 seconds to vote, then 10 seconds should be enough to switch to the kit you want.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
73274693.jpg

Only people that grew up in the hood vote last second.

Reactions: Despacito 2

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
I disagree. Voting has already been changed, at least in skywars, so that you can't vote during the last 5 seconds before the game starts. If you were to change that to before the countdown even begins, donors would not be able to vote if they join a game as the last person.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom