Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
Do you know any client side anti cheats for MC version 1.9-1.12? Something like cheatbreaker. I've been looking and there are only for 1.8 and not above it...

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
Client side... Thing that players download not the owners of the server they play on. Thing that does not allow you to use any kind of cheats.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I have never heard a mod of this sort before, but I will do some research and see if I find something. ;)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Client side... Thing that players download not the owners of the server they play on. Thing that does not allow you to use any kind of cheats.
What point would there be? Anyone that uses cheats would simply not use it.
Or should it be mandatory to play on the server? In that case it would be incredibly hard to maintain and developers would bypass it quicky after any update.

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
I have never heard a mod of this sort before, but I will do some research and see if I find something. ;)

Search for cheat breaker.

What point would there be? Anyone that uses cheats would simply not use it.
Or should it be mandatory to play on the server? In that case it would be incredibly hard to maintain and developers would bypass it quicky after any update.

I liked the idea of cheat breaker itself so i wanted it for 1.9... Don't ask why xD I'm aware of how hard it would be to get whole server to download it.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Search for cheat breaker.
Searched it. After some research the only I could find were server plugins, that said it was a "client-side anti cheat system" but that's not what you are asking for.
There might, though, be some way to upgrade an older mod to a newer version but I am pretty sure that is kind of complicated, but try research for it if you want to.

Sounds like a cool mod though, it is sad that it's only for 1.7.10.
EDIT: Did some more research and found that the 1.7.10 cheat breaker might work on 1.7 servers and above, but the only problem is that the mod pack is not open to the public just yet. There are leaked versions though.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom