Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think cleanups are annoying?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
C

Cuteee

I bet you know what I'm talking about, the people who kill you when you're low. Don't you just hate it? You kill someone and you're at half-a-heart, suddenly, someone comes up behind you and kills you before you can regenerate health. You just want to bash your head on the wall when that happens! Don't you guys hate it? Leave vote on the poll if you think cleanups are annoying, or you can say they aren't.
How true, its annoying win a 1vs1 and then the same guy come another time to kill you when you low!

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I agree, it is indeed annoying, but this is just the way FFA works. It would be nice if you get some kind of saturation/regeneration effect after you’ve killed someone.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Clean-ups are quite annoying but simply put, there is nothing to do about it. If regeneration is given then there's an immediate advantage to the player that's getting it. If there is a way, it might be an escape page. Escape pages would teleport you to a really random location immediately (If there are people there, tough luck).
It would expire after 5 seconds, it would be placed in your inventory as a Paper (Item)

Jan 5, 2017
I bet you know what I'm talking about, the people who kill you when you're low. Don't you just hate it? You kill someone and you're at half-a-heart, suddenly, someone comes up behind you and kills you before you can regenerate health. You just want to bash your head on the wall when that happens! Don't you guys hate it? Leave vote on the poll if you think cleanups are annoying, or you can say they aren't.
I understand your feelings, but it it part of the game you know? I think you have cleaned some people too? U can play 1v1 Duels too, u can't get cleaned than! :)

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Here is a solution, don't let people get you down to half a heart :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
Top Bottom