Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Showing Nitro booster's Discord usernames and tags is a great idea.
It's pretty nice, because that's how CubeCraft is mentioning, that those people support the server greatly which is all fine.
However, because the classic nitro boosting is a cheaper way to support CCGN it does not mean, that it doesn't help, right?
Classic nitro boosters should be shown under the regular Nitro boosters, because they also support the network greatly.
What do you think about my suggestion?
Am I right, or I'm not.
By the way, I'm suggesting this here, because I'm unable to find the discord subforum.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Erghm, all boosters receive the nitro booster rank?
Sure, but only the nitro boosters are shown.
The classic nitro boosters aren't shown, and the only way you can see them is, if you take a look at their profiles.
I mean, that they aren't shown to everyone like the other nitro boosters.

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Umm
What do you mean by classic server boost?
Like all of the server boosts are same
If you don’t have nitro you can still boost the server and receive the Nitro Booster rank
Am I right?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Umm
What do you mean by classic server boost?
Like all of the server boosts are same
If you don’t have nitro you can still boost the server and receive the Nitro Booster rank
Am I right?
The point of the thread is, that even the classic nitro boosters should be shown to anyone like the other boosters.
Right now you can see if someone is using a classic nitro boost, only if you look at their profile personally.
(Their name is white like everyone else's name, but the other boosters have purple names)
There are two types of discord server boosting in general.
The icons are different, as well as the prices.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Nitro classic doesn’t contain any server boosts, while the other Nitro does contain 2 server boosts. Normal Nitro classic users don’t support the Discord server the same way server boosters do since they didn’t boost the server. You can buy server boosts separately though, and you will get the ‘Nitro Booster’ rank automatically if you do.

Reactions: AnolTongi

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Classic nitro does not give you boosts, the 10$ one gives you boosts(2) so If you’re classic owner you need to buy server boosts to boost a server

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom