Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAviron

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2017
The other day I was playing Eggwars in the map "Tea Party", and placed an obsidian block near those huts of gold and iron, trapping someone inside. I didn't do that to annoy him or spam/troll, I just wanted to break his diamond armor with TNT and arrows, so I'd have a chance to kill him. (I had iron armor and he was the last guy). Later on my friends in discord discussed if that is trolling or not.
Is that considered Trolling? If so, will I get a warning or some punishment for posting that? (I have basically just confessed for possibly breaking the rules...)

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well, if you did that with only the intention of killing him to win the game I think that's a fair tactic. Especially considering the major disadvantage you had regarding armor. I think it would be more trolling if he had nothing and you weren't even breaking his egg, just killing him over and over again for no reason, then that would be trolling. But if you broke his egg then trapped him so you can win the game, I see that as fair game.

TheAviron

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2017
Don't you think that's funny that due to the fact I was planning to kill him I'm innocent? I think it's the beauty in Eggwars; you can tell your friends "And then he killed me" and they'll believe you...;)

D34DZ3R0

Apr 2, 2020
Trolling based on the official rules is "...taking an action with the sole purpose of annoying, upsetting, or bullying another player," and seeing that you wre only doing this to break his armor, this wouldn't be trolling (:

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Well, if you did that with only the intention of killing him to win the game I think that's a fair tactic. Especially considering the major disadvantage you had regarding armor. I think it would be more trolling if he had nothing and you weren't even breaking his egg, just killing him over and over again for no reason, then that would be trolling. But if you broke his egg then trapped him so you can win the game, I see that as fair game.
Blocking someone in is allowed as long as the intention is not to leave him there for the rest of the game or spawn kill. I've done it myself where I block someone in one of the generator huts in TeaParty with obsidian and then spam TNT to break their armor. This is very much allowed :)
Trolling based on the official rules is "...taking an action with the sole purpose of annoying, upsetting, or bullying another player," and seeing that you wre only doing this to break his armor, this wouldn't be trolling :)
- Question has been answered, Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom