Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Clans or Guilds be added to Cubecraft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2016
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
I like to play with big groups of friends, and I think more people do.
Some other servers have this system already, so maybe it is a good idea to start it on Cubecraft as well.
A guild/clan with one leader, and a few ranks like: Co-leader, Elder, Officer of somethings like that.
A guild/clan should have around 20-50 spaces, and maybe a feature to be able to see if other guild/clan members are online.

I know this idea may scare off new players, because they don't have a guild or what so ever. But it is a solution to the small friends lists, which some people complain about. Also, you can start teambuilding by making rewards for active guild/clans, or make wars between them.

This is just a wild suggestion by me:) if you have any suggestions, please let me know :)
Clans & Guilds picture.png

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2016
I don't know where I read this but I saw a mod said" we don't copy games" plus that will be fraction that will be hated by: a guy who suck at PvP

Reactions: Spinnypoo

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
Thinking that this idea has some part to do with Clash of Clans.

I don't know. Maybe they are working on it. Some people may not use it.

Sometimes I play on Hypixel and I really don't need a guild. The only reason is maybe just to friend other players.

About the war, I don't know if this can work.
Clash of Clans did this, and it took them some years to make the matchmaking good.
Now if you are saying to battle another clan, this might be a bit weird.
Will it be a PvP battle?

This might be a little like factions to. Just like what @Greatgamer5001 2 said
This is also copying Hypixel. (I don't know if Hypixel copied from someone else.)

Say that you are battling another guild/clan.
If one clan has all their members on, and the other has only a few, then this might not work.

I'm a little on the both side. I don't really need a guild, and the people that I make friends with in my /f list, I barely play with anymore.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2016
Rotterdam, the Netherlands

Sometimes I play on Hypixel and I really don't need a guild. The only reason is maybe just to friend other players.

Clash of Clans did this, and it took them some years to make the matchmaking good.
Will it be a PvP battle?

This might be a little like factions to. Just like another guy said.
This is also copying Hypixel. (I don't know if Hypixel copied from someone else.)

If one clan has all their members on, and the other has only a few, then this might not work.

I'm a little on the both side. I don't really need a guild, and the people that I make friends with in my /f list, I barely play with anymore.

I get what you are saying, about that a battle might be unfair. But you could allow only the number of people every clan has, so it is fair. Btw it has nothing to do with clash of clans, but i didn't only want to put down one name :D Also, it wont be copied from Hypixel. You will have people who say that with everything, but Hypixel was definitely not the first to introduce this system.

Dec 23, 2016

Will it be a PvP battle?

This might be a little like factions to. Just like another guy said.

I agree but don't call me "Another guy"

Dec 23, 2016
I get what you are saying, about that a battle might be unfair. But you could allow only the number of people every clan has, so it is fair. Btw it has nothing to do with clash of clans, but i didn't only want to put down one name :D Also, it wont be copied from Hypixel. You will have people who say that with everything, but Hypixel was definitely not the first to introduce this system.
Cube craft don't copy........still. Sorry, but can you come up with something BETTER than this stuff

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't know where I read this but I saw a mod said" we don't copy games" plus that will be fraction that will be hated by: a guy who suck at PvP
do you even speak English?
also not saying i agree with this because there are many holes in it
this isn't a minigame you said you saw a mod say
" we don't copy games"
though this isn't a suggestion for a game neither does it have anything to do with PvP
once again this idea has way to many holes in it

Marmol

Novice Member
Dec 7, 2016
i think that it would be a problem as this would probably result in teamers taking advantage of this and making massive teams on solo maps. rather than clans or guilds there should be a party system like whenever you join a game everyone else in the party joins with you. aswell as this there should be some sort of thing that shows if a friend is in a lobby of a certain game that it pops up or something like that

Dec 23, 2016
do you even speak English?
also not saying i agree with this because there are many holes in it
this isn't a minigame you said you saw a mod say

though this isn't a suggestion for a game neither does it have anything to do with PvP
once again this idea has way to many holes in it
Just go into a hole then if your life is about holes

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I think this would be a great idea but there is a lot of things that could go wrong like copyright, etc.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Ok, one thing for sure is that the way that you mention it sounds different to other server's clans or guilds.
Guilds should definitely be smaller than 20-50 players. I think it should have a max of 20-25 players total.
I think that there could be like a guild competition for like most wins which resets and changes every month so that
it can be some sort of a team effort to get that wins. Like what happens is that every month, every player that's in a guild
and does something that is the goal can help contribute to the competition. I have no idea how this should go but it may be interesting.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Ok, one thing for sure is that the way that you mention it sounds different to other server's clans or guilds.
Guilds should definitely be smaller than 20-50 players. I think it should have a max of 20-25 players total.
I think that there could be like a guild competition for like most wins which resets and changes every month so that
it can be some sort of a team effort to get that wins. Like what happens is that every month, every player that's in a guild
and does something that is the goal can help contribute to the competition. I have no idea how this should go but it may be interesting.
I find that very interesting too
Lock?
@CyanYellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back to the orange team! 🍊
hoppyfrog28_ wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Nice new pfp! How do you make them?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything 🧡
Top Bottom