Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Clans or Guilds be added to Cubecraft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
You don't really need a guild/clan but they are trying to implement partys which I think will do the same as clans/guilds.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I really love the idea of having clans, since you can communicate much easier with eachother in-game. :)
I would love to see this getting added.

For the people who will say that Cubecraft doesn't copy anything from other servers, it's not true.. They do. :)

Reactions: Despacito 2

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Interesting I was thinking about this today, I would choose the maybe option, I feel like this would be a lot of effort by the mods and not end up with something many people use. It would also create divisions between friends of opposing clans. Nice idea but I think it's too much effort sorry.

Marmol

Novice Member
Dec 7, 2016
i think that it would be a problem as this would probably result in teamers taking advantage of this and making massive teams on solo maps. rather than clans or guilds there should be a party system like whenever you join a game everyone else in the party joins with you. aswell as this there should be some sort of thing that shows if a friend is in a lobby of a certain game that it pops up or something like that
Ayy whats good 2017 me, they done you dirty man not only did they steal these ideas off you and not credit you but you also went and got yourself in a kuffuffle by gettin slapped with a perm mute. You are a dumbass

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
Ayy whats good 2017 me, they done you dirty man not only did they steal these ideas off you and not credit you but you also went and got yourself in a kuffuffle by gettin slapped with a perm mute. You are a dumbass
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Final day of daily questions! What is your favourite day of the week?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
Daily fact #18-
On average, men get bored of a shopping trip after 26 minutes.
BicolourSine41 wrote on endertom100's profile.
How is your way to well-know-member going?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Aratic's profile.
Congrats on 600 reaction score!
Top Bottom