Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

I don't think a clan is supposed to fight solo players. :/ They should be apart from each other. A clan made by cubecraft would probably not be able to fight a solo player. There should be apart fights between clans. But this can happen with clans formed by the players themselves.:(
I have annihilated the entire silent clan and Q clan . Solo players can stand against clans

KubyYT

Jun 27, 2017
Hello cubecraft staff, a group of friends have thought that a way to revive old times like a few years ago when we spent time playing on your server, where there were so many players, and now only play a quarter of those They played before, but in short, my proposal was that you make a section of pvp clans of skywars, since now people in minecraft goes to the competitive and you recover people, I do not see it difficult to make this proposal, but I leave it in your Hands, the organization would be easy, since they would be inscribed in your official page, and there they would agree the clans to fight, and in each match they would earn points, and you could do seasons, and there would be champions, and with the season people I would play more because as I said, people are now looking for competitiveness
Idea made by Kzx clan
Very good this idea

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I think that this is a nice idea. It can also cause for more people to join this server if they find this idea attention worthy. Also, it may cause for better communication through each player if they are in the same clan.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
Top Bottom