1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chunk Maps?!

Discussion in 'Tower Defence' started by EdwardDarksword, Aug 30, 2016.

1. EdwardDarksword

EdwardDarksword Member

So, I used to play a TON of tower defense on The Chunk. And I see when I use map selection that the old maps are still there. But none of the servers are ever open for them! Whenever I try gold rush or valley or high hills it says no server available! How do I make a server available?

2. Markghostflame

Markghostflame Member

That's really weird, they should be open.

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    There's no way to force it to open. The server maps and the signs are chosen by random. The reason why you don't see those maps are probally they are so popular. The popular maps go by fast, while the less popular maps stay on the signs as it takes more people to join.

4. ymbmg

ymbmg Member

Goldrush and the others are never available anymore, and I made a post about this awhile back. Those maps are still not available to play. In case you're wondering how often I look for those maps, I'm 4th in wins at this moment. I've played over 1,300 matches at this time, and I'm on often. I haven't seen Goldrush and a few others in weeks.