Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft implement a Christmas calendar?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I think it would be fun, maybe instead of the present hunt or along side it, there was a christmas calendar, which means every day you get a small present (in real life usually a chocolate), such as 20 points, 50 xp or something similar to that. On christmas day and christmas eve there would be a reward such as a cage, win effect or gadget. Rewards will be progressively better (but obviously nothing overpowered).
I see this working one of two ways:
Option one
Whatever day you join on, you get the reward for that day, for example if you join on the 3rd, you will get the 3rd reward.
Option two
This will work like a streak, which means that there are still 25 rewards, and you have 25 days to claim them all, but you have to claim them in order. For example, if you miss two days, you will miss the last two rewards, because you didn't claim them on the day you should have. Therefore you will not get the last (and best) reward.

Let me know what you think! :D

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
They already had this the last 2 years, and I am certainly hoping that this will come back this year.
If I am remembering correctly, it was that you can get a reward for the day that you join and a reward for your streak. You get a reward for a 5 day, 10 day, 15 day streak, or something like that. And an extra reward if you have claimed your reward every day.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
This will work like a streak, which means that there are still 25 rewards, and you have 25 days to claim them all, but you have to claim them in order. For example, if you miss two days, you will miss the last two rewards, because you didn't claim them on the day you should have. Therefore you will not get the last (and best) reward.
If I remember correctly this exactly is already a thing on the server. Though, it's only for our Java network and, correct me if I'm wrong, not on Bedrock.

Reactions: Technosword
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Zrqii's profile.
thanks for the follow!