Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should these 2 maps be replaced for something better?

• No, i would like to see them again this christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2020
Philippines
Hai there Cubecrafters!

Well, the Halloween Event is over now, but we still have one more event before the end of 2020, the Christmas Event, which will start on The Beginning of December, and end on The 2nd Week of January 2021, before the Christmas Event starts, i want to address some Map Suggestions

I would like to see the Snowflake (Skywars Solo) and Fireplace (Eggwars Teams of 2) map be replaced with something even better

Fireplace Map:
Fireplace in Duos Eggwars.jpeg

Snowflake Map:
Solo SkyWars - Snowflake.jpg

Spleefing in the Snowflake Map:
spleef.jpeg

For the Fireplace map in Duos Eggwars, the worst part about the map is the all the holes in the rails, you can esally fall on them and most well known players will avoid that map because of that, much better if there were Barrier Blocks in the holes, just like on the Toys map on the Xylophones

And for the Snowflake map in Solo Skywars, there are 2 layers and it's a big map, it's also a map where someone takes a Shovel and breaks a block underneath someone, spleefing them of the map, i recommend you NEVER DO OP MODE IN THAT MAP, otherwise, you are just gonna instantly loose the game

Bedrock players, what do you think?, vote on the poll on the top if those maps should be replaced or not

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Please don't repeat active threads. You may open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity or hasn’t been active for 3 weeks.

-locked!

• Haha
Reactions: xFqbian
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom