Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

chris crock

Mar 11, 2021
i think you should be allowed to chose your kit in duels bc im not very wit and hate some kits and would like to play wit it like. when you /duel someone u can chose the kit. this way u can play ppl who are good wit that kit the only problem would be matches would take longer to find.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
For bedrock it has been confirmed that they are working on a rank for duels/ffa. I think it would be cool if they can make it so with the rank you can select a few kits(2-4) you dont want to play. In this way you will only play the kits you really like.

If you challenge someone on bedrock you can already choose the kit you want to play on, in my opinion that shouldnt be the case if your just normally playing duels since like you said it will take longer to que. thats why i believe the option i suggested above should get added. Since you also need a rank on java to choose kits i feel like this should also be on bedrock+ it would make the rank actualy usefull.

meliodas9463808

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2021
UK,London
i think you should be allowed to chose your kit in duels bc im not very wit and hate some kits and would like to play wit it like. when you /duel someone u can chose the kit. this way u can play ppl who are good wit that kit the only problem would be matches would take longer to find.
True :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom