Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
So guys you know when you loot a chest and its EMPTY In Skywars?

So why not a Refill event?
It is an Event that you can use every 10 minutes.
So after 10 minutes your chest will be refilled!

Is this a good idea?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't like this idea. Hypixel has chest refill also. I don't this a good idea for adding. This is all more time suggested And the most people disagree. You will more campers And the game will take more time. If you are in the middle, the only thing What you must to do is waiting on chest refill. Cunecraft is an original server and What we have at the moment (No chet refill) is a lot better.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I don't like this idea. Hypixel has chest refill also. I don't this a good idea for adding. This is all more time suggested And the most people disagree. You will more campers And the game will take more time. If you are in the middle, the only thing What you must to do is waiting on chest refill. Cunecraft is an original server and What we have at the moment (No chet refill) is a lot better.
Lol see what i mean? It doesnt matter if hypixel has it

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
I seen so many times this suggestion already but here is my opinion chest refill in solo I think it would be alright why? because there's not as many chest in your island and middle kind of but it would be nice for a chest refill in solo but in team skywars I wouldn't like to have a chest refill because people would be really op and many people would start camping in their island waiting until there's a chest refill. The only best it would be for a chest refill would be for solo skywars. :cool:

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
I seen so many times this suggestion already but here is my opinion chest refill in solo I think it would be alright why? because there's not as many chest in your island and middle kind of but it would be nice for a chest refill in solo but in team skywars I wouldn't like to have a chest refill because people would be really op and many people would start camping in their island waiting until there's a chest refill. The only best it would be for a chest refill would be for solo skywars. :cool:
I like your idea but then its unfair for teams

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Yes. I agree with that. :D

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom