Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should things like chest items or modifiers be left to random chance if no votes are cast?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

NorbertH

Nov 29, 2015
If there are no votes in a map for things such as chest items/ time of day/ modifiers, there should be a random chance that it is something other than normal mode daytime. For example, if no votes then 1/3 chance basic chests, 1/3 chance normal chests, 1/3 chance op chests. The same could apply to other things as well (e.g. doulble blocks/ half blocks in blockwars, modifiers, etc.) This would improve gameplay because people would have to learn how to deal with the different circumstances of basic/ op chests in skywars or a jump boost in blockwars. It would also not affect donors ability to choose because if there are votes then it would just go to what has the most votes. Please vote in the poll and give me your input! Thanks!

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
1etgi7.jpg

IxSlay

Nov 21, 2016
No, I think it would be more preferable to leave it as it is, the concept that you are thinking of would ruin a perk of being a donator and I believe many individuals prefer it as how it is, normal.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
If there are no votes in a map for things such as chest items/ time of day/ modifiers, there should be a random chance that it is something other than normal mode daytime. For example, if no votes then 1/3 chance basic chests, 1/3 chance normal chests, 1/3 chance op chests. The same could apply to other things as well (e.g. doulble blocks/ half blocks in blockwars, modifiers, etc.) This would improve gameplay because people would have to learn how to deal with the different circumstances of basic/ op chests in skywars or a jump boost in blockwars. It would also not affect donors ability to choose because if there are votes then it would just go to what has the most votes. Please vote in the poll and give me your input! Thanks!
Trust me... I dont like much this in Block Wars (Low Gravity :/)
And as YounB said, it will ruin donations.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom