Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 7, 2020
I absolutely love playing Eggwars, but in almost every single game (especially in the team matches) there is at least one person that is obviously cheating (flying, insta-breaking blocks with their hands, doing massive amounts of damage all around them, etc.) and it's getting quite excessive. It is very discouraging and unfair to the people who play the game the correct way. I personally feel there isn't enough being done to stop these players from cheating for the simple fact that is happens in almost every single game I play in. What is everyone's thoughts, opinions, or experiences on this matter?

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I almost never see hackers in eggwars. More in Skywars. Just always report the hackers. That’s the only thing you can do, the staff does everything they can.

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Digisoul

May 6, 2020
I would definitely recommend recording an reporting. The 2 R's always help by getting cheaters banned!

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah hackers on eggwars are so frequent now its terrible, the anticheat isnt working properly and even if you /report it seems to do nothing.

not everyone can record and report since you need a good PC and even if you do record and report your game has already been ruined.

alanah

May 5, 2020
You're completely right, as someone who plays eggwars a lot of the time there are constant hackers. I bought a rank so I can /report but ill often see more than 3 hackers a day, plus whenever I do /report they almost never get banned in game sometimes they get banned days later which is useless when you have just been killed by one. the staff need to do something about this because its ridiculous that people who are obviously flying and have kill aura will not be picked up at all.

Reactions: Patrick Lynch-Brown

alanah

May 5, 2020

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
You're completely right, as someone who plays eggwars a lot of the time there are constant hackers. I bought a rank so I can /report but ill often see more than 3 hackers a day, plus whenever I do /report they almost never get banned in game sometimes they get banned days later which is useless when you have just been killed by one. the staff need to do something about this because its ridiculous that people who are obviously flying and have kill aura will not be picked up at all.
I completely understand your frustration, but there are a few things the Cubecraft staff is doing to fix this. First of all, they don't have a developer for their anti-cheat, Sentinel. If you know anyone fit for that role, send them this link. Second of all, they are hiring so many more people to their staff team, meaning that more people can process the /reports and reports on the reports website. However, these people need to be trained, have many duties, and have lives too. There's always gonna be hackers, but trust me that the staff is doing everything in their power to fix the problem.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Right now it's pretty awful and it probably will be for a while, but weeks before the last couple days I barely saw any. This cycle seems to continue - at least in my experience.

Demotiverend

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2017
Belgium
Yeah hackers on eggwars are so frequent now its terrible, the anticheat isnt working properly and even if you /report it seems to do nothing.

not everyone can record and report since you need a good PC and even if you do record and report your game has already been ruined.
I don't think what you're saying is 'true'. Ofcourse not everyone can make a video, but you don't need a good PC to do these things. With a low budget PC you can easily record a video with normal quality.

Just my opinion :D

Bye! :p

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
I know there are loads of hacker's on egg wars and any other game really, however my way of reporting is by recording the hacker on my xbox then I upload the clip to youtube. After that I go onto the report forum's and put
Username: example 123
Reported for: kill aura+fly (my most frequent hacker's)
Evidence:
thats an older hacker but you get the point. Just provide video evidence and they will be banned ^-^

gaIaxy

Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
I absolutely love playing Eggwars, but in almost every single game (especially in the team matches) there is at least one person that is obviously cheating (flying, insta-breaking blocks with their hands, doing massive amounts of damage all around them, etc.) and it's getting quite excessive. It is very discouraging and unfair to the people who play the game the correct way. I personally feel there isn't enough being done to stop these players from cheating for the simple fact that is happens in almost every single game I play in. What is everyone's thoughts, opinions, or experiences on this matter?
Go to Bedrock Reports at the bottom of the home page, Upload video evidence to YouTube, and report them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!