Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Ok so you guys know about cheatbreaker. (Hopefully)

If i use it is it bannable, it has mods like minimap and it boosts you ping and fps.

Thanks.

Ps dont join with cheatbreaker its a hastle honestly.

Aug 11, 2017
I don't really know about cheatbreaker but you are allowed to use mods which inprove your fps or ping since this doesn't really give you an unfair advantage over your opponent.
You are allowed to use a mini map as long as players are not visible.
I think that he is right we don't get an advantage of boosting the fps and ping but we can close the minimap and play freely;)

I think that he is right we don't get an advantage of boosting the fps and ping but we can close the minimap and play freely;)
Please do not respond to threads which haven't been replied to in 2 weeks, this is considered necro-posting which is against the Cubecraft rules.
This can cause newer threads to go down the thread list and get lost.

You can read the Cubecraft officiall server/forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

The boosting of your fps and don't give you an unfair advantage over your opponent so it is allowed.
Minimaps are allowed as long as you turned players visibility on the map off, it would be to easy to find your opponents if this would be allowed, you could exactly see where anybody is and where he's coming from.
Therefore player visibility on mini-maps is not allowed.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay so @ThePixleWarrior I've done some research and I can tell you I know all of the mods are allowed (assuming you turn players off while using Zan's minimap mod
The only 1 I am not sure about is the togglesprint as I couldn't find whether it didn't have toggleshift or not
The actual pack itself though I don't imagine to be allowed due to the effects of it
So you can use all the mods (with players off on the minimap mod and probably not togglesprint just as individual mods (maybe coordinates isn't Sentinel's friend but likely they will work together)
As most are HUD mods they are allowed so there you go

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom