Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
We all know it, we are online with LabyMod and one user finds it funny to insult, etc. Now the only problem is that we cannot prove it, because CubeCraft and LabyMod do NOT prove to act with each other, so I thought it would be one Good idea to create so-called chat logs, in case someone offends, I would have presented the procedure like this: A player insults, we see it and enter /chatlog <playername>, then a chat log is created if we submit it by the moderation or in Discord in the channel #staff-help, it will be taken care of. You don't have to worry about the design yet.

I just think this idea is good because it annoys someone that "offenders" cannot be muted.

I am open for suggestions for improvement.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mivke and Fesa

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
I feel like this would work better on the side of the moderator, where they would be able to view the recent chat messages of the reported player, instead of leaving this up to the user. It might expose messages that were already sent before you joined the specific server with them.

I think you're talking about the LabyMod chat? Things that happen in the LabyMod chat are not punishable on Cubecraft. Maybe you can report them to LabyMod but I'm not sure about that.
I’m pretty sure this thread is about the instance of someone swearing in chat, but not being able to report them because you’re using LabyMod :>

Reactions: remio and Jukaido

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I’m pretty sure this thread is about the instance of someone swearing in chat, but not being able to report them because you’re using LabyMod :>
No i mean the Ingame-Chat (Cubecraft)
Aaah sorry I didn't understand it correctly.

Cubecraft does not accept LabyMod reports because you can change player names with LabyMod. To avoid accepting fake reports it is better to just deny LabyMod reports. I don't think the system you suggested will change this. It has been discussed a lot in the past but this is probably not going to change. If you really want to report you should use another mod.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't think the system you suggested will change this.
This system would fix it? If you take a log from the chat, let’s say it give an amount of random karakters with which staff can look up the chat that was logged. This wat if you have labby mod, you can simply submit your report with that string and staff can check if the names where changed or not. If you still say, you need to attach a screenshot it stops players from reporting random strings of chat. And the chatlog would could be deleted after 1-2days or upon accepting the report made with it.
This would not only ensure total safety of chat made laby reports but all reports!!

I believe this to be an excellent idea! It also shouldn’t take too much storage as it gets cleared + only saved when called upon

• Angry
Reactions: Mivke and remio

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
hai,

I think there are plenty of other mods that can do the same things with almost the same things, so I think this will take more developer time than it will end up using

so i think it is redundant

DutchNub

• Disagree
Reactions: Mivke
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom