Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Can we add a chat filter for those annoying colours that iron+ ranked players use? I tried (colours off) on settings in minecraft but that didnt work/

Add an optional filter (toggle on/off) for colours before i get a seizure kthxbye

PS if you’re ranked and you are against this :

Hey. You dont need to use this feature. Its more than what was i going to say lol? I mean its enough if you’re able to see it. Doesnt mean everyone else needs to see the rainbow when you type.

PS MESSAGE WILL BE DISPLAYED BUT IN GREY/WHITE.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I really hate the new p chat, it's confusing when I have the color of my rank on my name instead, it was better before when everyone in the party had yellow name.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Can we add a chat filter for those annoying colours that iron+ ranked players use? I tried (colours off) on settings in minecraft but that didnt work/

Add an optional filter (toggle on/off) for colours before i get a seizure kthxbye

Hey. You dont need to use this feature. Its more than what was i going to say lol? I mean its enough if you’re able to see it. Doesnt mean everyone else needs to see the rainbow when you type.

I have a rank, and I think that there should be an option to disable it, although I never use the colors
+1

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Oct 22, 2017

i sometimes find them distracting

A

A pigeon

I really hate the new p chat, it's confusing when I have the color of my rank on my name instead, it was better before when everyone in the party had yellow name.
rip gold ranks , everything is yellow for them

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
I have yet to see someone that uses lots of chat colouring, but yeah this would be useful for those that don't like it, +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
Oh i see an epic nember in your profile

Congratulations for 1.111 msg
Reesle wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom