Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSqueet

Oct 24, 2019
I think there is a glitch with chat, or I may have been muted?

I play on Windows 10 Edition with a buddy of mine, and we can never see each others chats? as well as other players.

I may be chat banned and, if so I would like to get it sorted out, I play almost every night and Id love to keep doing so! Thanks!

ign: LilSqueet
Platform; Windows 10
Edition: Bedrock Edition

Edit: To clarify, I dont think I was muted, because I never recieve temp mutes or any warnings. If I did in fact get muted, Id like to get everything figured out. I read through all the server rules and I would love to keep up!

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello,

Ghost mute, shadow mute, or microsoft mute is a well known bug. To clarify, it is not a server problem, but rather a mojang problem. If you have ghost mute don't worry, you're not punished or in trouble. There is simply a glitch in the system.

Personally, I'm not really experienced with the workings of this mute, but I did find an article that may help you solve the issue. Click HERE to check it out.

Also, on CubeCraft, you don't have any Infractions. Well done, you have been following our rules very well!
For a list of all official rules, click HERE.

If you have got any more questions or issues, feel free to contact me or another staff member. We would be very happy to help you out!

- Thread locked.

Reactions: LilSqueet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Xi1m wrote on caraMel's profile.
i really like chocolate, do you?
caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
Top Bottom