Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
Lmao
1. Mitch, you never leave a shop if there's a diamond guy within 50 blocks of you lmao

2.lmao your 'clan' never 1v1s people
Mitch never goes into a shop like (camping)..
And we usually don't 1vs1 but hey what are you gonna do about it, it's not because we don't 1vs1 that we CAN'T 1vs1 someone. the fact that there are 'fake' chaotic's can be annoying.

LVA071~Luc

Jan 7, 2017
Mitch never goes into a shop like (camping)..
And we usually don't 1vs1 but hey what are you gonna do about it, it's not because we don't 1vs1 that we CAN'T 1vs1 someone. the fact that there are 'fake' chaotic's can be annoying.
Lmao please don't think that you guys are good/famous assassins players, you guys are just the newbie players in assassins lmao

Reactions: Marieke2001

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
Ugh not even gonna react

Literally nobody says that it isn't allowed, we just want to say: 2/10v1ing people is just a thing that requires no skills.
I personally also don't see the fun in assassins when you're killing the nubs with your 'amazing clan' lmao[/QUOT
Ugh not even gonna react

Literally nobody says that it isn't allowed, we just want to say: 2/10v1ing people is just a thing that requires no skills.
I personally also don't see the fun in assassins when you're killing the nubs with your 'amazing clan' lmao
So if I understand you we are not good untill we solo assasins? Because that's what you are trying to tell me..

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
TIoxCVm.jpg
I saw you play in dessert indeed they blame of hacks all the time but on one side I understand them with all those hackers on assasins I don't trust any new players..

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I'm not sure what "clan" you guys are. I mean calling yourself a Clan in Minecraft is pretty weird.

But there are many teams in Assassins of 5 Full diamond people that 5v1 someone with starter gear wich is very annoying and frustrating. I also see these teams rarely get away from the shop, they only stay close again killing a lot of weaker people.

And last, creating a Forum Thread won't magicly make all people stop hating. I bet 50% of the really active Assassins players doesn't even have Forums.

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
Lmao please don't think that you guys are good/famous assassins players, you guys are just the newbie players in assassins lmao
I never wanted to be famous or good really, just wanted to have fun with friends? And I play this since 1.8 and I started playing assasins again in previous summer? You are not sounding verry friendly right now? If you think I'm noob fine Im not the best pvper of assasins there are a lot of good players I need to catch on that's why I still play assasins. And would you please say your ingame name please maybe I saw you before

ChaoticMitch

Oct 28, 2016
I'm not sure what "clan" you guys are. I mean calling yourself a Clan in Minecraft is pretty weird.

But there are many teams in Assassins of 5 Full diamond people that 5v1 someone with starter gear wich is very annoying and frustrating. I also see these teams rarely get away from the shop, they only stay close again killing a lot of weaker people.

And last, creating a Forum Thread won't magicly make all people stop hating. I bet 50% of the really active Assassins players doesn't even have Forums.
I hate them even more now xDDD[/QUO
Youre allowed to hate us. we dont rlly care that much.
We keep dominating and keep the clan up...

LVA071~Luc

Jan 7, 2017
I never wanted to be famous or good really, just wanted to have fun with friends? And I play this since 1.8 and I started playing assasins again in previous summer? You are not sounding verry friendly right now? If you think I'm noob fine Im not the best pvper of assasins there are a lot of good players I need to catch on that's why I still play assasins. And would you please say your ingame name please maybe I saw you before
Lel just in this thread you have said like 5times that your clan is famous etc.

Reactions: Marieke2001

ChaoticMitch

Oct 28, 2016
Its not about hating its about poaple are talking shit to my members/friends....that why i did this Tread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom