Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I'll just get straight to the point, I think there should be a few balance changes

Climb the tower: I think it needs to be a 2x2 tower instead of 1x1, it's SO easy to get knocked off. But just for normal mode. In hard mode, it can stay 1x1 for the challenge, and still the little amount of time

Swim to the platform: %80 of my losses in that minigame are caused by guardians, maybe they are just too extra. Those pesky guardians!

Pick a unique color: In normal mode, players should be always visible.

MINOR BUGS:

I have mentioned these before in a thread, but in the Make a Snowgolem and Build a Crafting Table games, if you craft TOO fast the items can actually disappear after you place them (The snow block and the crafting table). I tested it multiple times, and it ALWAYS worked when I did it slower and didn't work when I crafted faster. Should definetely be looked at!

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
Hi I like the changing ideas but I disagree with the visible players idea with pick a unique colour. I think it is just a game where u need to be lucky and that sometimes makes the game funny.

Reactions: Lyriie and Hqteful

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Climb the tower: I think it needs to be a 2x2 tower instead of 1x1, it's SO easy to get knocked off. But just for normal mode. In hard mode, it can stay 1x1 for the challenge, and still the little amount of time
I disagree even though it's a 1x1 tower most of the time 8-12 people complete this gamemode making it a 2x2 will make it way to easy.
Swim to the platform: %80 of my losses in that minigame are caused by guardians, maybe they are just too extra. Those pesky guardians!
I hardly die by guardians in my thousand games played I could probably count them on my hands.
Pick a unique color: In normal mode, players should be always visible.
Making everyone visible is way way to easy. I agree it's annoying when people pick your colour and makes you lose the minigame but that's part of the game. I think all above named minigames are already pretty balanced even though some are annoying.

Reactions: Lyriie

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
They are interesting ideas but I think the gamemodes are good at this current time. These changes will make the game too easy at certain points and then it would become too challenging on Hard Mode. Overall, it is a good idea but just would remove the challenge from the game.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom