• 3 day

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • its happening right now

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
First step|| hacking the top dogs
I think cubecraft needs some changes to all the networks, so first you should definitely hack the Hive owner and take the server down. it's a discrimination, then steal the code and make upwards knockback! For java send Simon(hypixel owner) a DM and hack his server and take all the games and put them on the java network including the players then you get more players!
Second step|| Make a new minecraft
Next, make a whole new minecraft for fridges, couches, and beds and call it Furniture edition then charge the people £100 for an hour in small text like this then put the only server as cubecraft.
Third step|| Mojang domination
infact hack mojang and delete all the worlds tab and servers other than cubecraft and do the same for java too.
Finally|| UNIVERSAL DOMINATION
internet and actually just hack the internet make the only thing people can do is play minecraft. actually hack the universe. no no no wait hack existence AND THE ONLY SERVER PLAYABLE WILL BE CUBECRAFT

guys tell me what you think of this idea! i kept this nice and simple don't worry :)

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
I think cubecraft needs some changes to all the networks, so first you should definitely hack the Hive owner and take the server down. it's a discrimination, then steal the code and make upwards knockback! For java send Simon(hypixel owner) a DM and hack his server and take all the games and put them on the java network including the players then you get more players!
Next, make a whole new minecraft for fridges, couches, and beds and call it Furniture edition then charge the people £100 for an hour in small text like this then put the only server as cubecraft.
infact hack mojang and delete all the worlds tab and servers other than cubecraft and do the same for java too.
internet and actually just hack the internet make the only thing people can do is play minecraft. actually hack the universe. no no no wait hack existence AND THE ONLY SERVER PLAYABLE WILL BE CUBECRAFT

guys tell me what you think of this idea! i kept this nice and simple don't worry :)
OK, this is funny

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL

Dont forget to put /s
/s

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Nice suggestions, Cubecraft will be so much popular if they at least try to do this! (not sure if in a positive way...).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom