Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HackerGone

May 8, 2016
There shouldn't be a warning needed when 2 players are crossteaming. In the eggwars lobby, it clearly says right in front of everyone "Cross teaming is a punishable offence". So please change the rules to state that no warning is allowed. And ffs no temp ban for hackers! It's so dumb. They come right back on after a week to hack more. Just perma ban them and let them appeal if they really care about the server.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I would highly recommend a 90 day ban with the chance to appeal every month (30 days) this works amazingly well. And wtf a weeks ban is nothing IMO pls make it more.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I would highly recommend a 90 day ban with the chance to appeal every month (30 days) this works amazingly well. And wtf a weeks ban is nothing IMO pls make it more.
Ooh it's a month nvm then :p .

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
When I first started minecraft, I didn't read a single thing, no rules, nothing.
This was on a survival server, I got banned not knowing what I did, don't even know how to talk to someone about it just because I couldn't get used to minecraft having a chat system (I was playing on Minecraft PE)

So not everyone would read, or just really really blind (or they couldn't understand) a tempban really helps open the eyes of these kind of people.
Some are sorry some don't care. We want to help the portion who are truly sorry and regretted their action.
For those who don't care and got a second chance then got punished again, you mostly won't see them because we judged them on what they say and the offence + past offence/warnings.

So yeah, not everyone who appeal, cares. Just testing luck.
It isn't hard to warn someone so I think the rules are good as it is.

D

Deleted member 169486

They come right back on after a week to hack more. Just perma ban them and let them appeal
The first ban is now a month. If you look back in my posts you can see I put up a pretty big fight on that.

D

Deleted member 169486

If you click on "forum rules" on my signature, you will see in rules 3 that Acronyms are allowed as long as they are not targeted towards a user as mentioned by @BurningBlue .

When a staff member makes you feel special :):)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom