Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Ranked players are limited to 3 reports per day using the /report command in order to prevent fake reports from players (except obsidian, which is limited to 6, and plus, which has unlimited reports). The problem comes when you find some players teaming up and you have to spend 2 of your daily reports to report them for teaming, not to say that most times these kind of reports get denied because by the time the moderator teleports to the scene, they have already been eliminated or the game has ended.

So, what am I purposing? I purpose to add a way that allows you to report 2 or more players for teaming, spending only 1 /report and that gives priority to this kind of reports, as the staff has to teleport quickly to verify the situation. Some people may say "just record it and report on reports.cubecraft.net", but many people due to their pc's limitations just can't do this without lagging their game or just can't do it because their hardware doesn't support recording games. Some people may just refuse to do so, even if their pc supports a recording program, as the server should give their players (specially if they paid for a rank) an easy way to quickly report those who are breaking the rules to get them punished.

React with :agree:if you agree, :unsure: if you are unsure and :disagree: if you disagree. Also, leave your thoughts below.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think it makes sense at all. Really you are reporting two players, so I don't think it's a good idea to add the ability to report more players in a single report.
If you run out of daily reports, you can always buy a higher rank like you said. It is also one of the main reasons people think about buying a higher rank.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think it makes sense at all. Really you are reporting two players, so I don't think it's a good idea to add the ability to report more players in a single report.
If you run out of daily reports, you can always buy a higher rank like you said. It is also one of the main reasons people think about buying a higher rank.
You can buy a higher rank as you said to get more reports, but only obsidian gives you extra reports (which is an overpriced rank under my point of view btw). A possible solution would be to increment the amount of daily reports you get depending on your rank, ex: iron 3 reports, lapiz 4, gold 5 and so on.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom