Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I only see one? Oh wait, they have different backgrounds. Aside from that, there's no reason for these two maps to coexist.
I disagree. Aestetics are important, there are even multiple minerware maps that are exactly identical gameplay wise. Many people like playing on flat maps and I think the probability for one of those to be chosen should be higher than the probability of that stupid map with the pond at mid. So rather than programming chances into the map system and confusing everyone I prefer just having multiple plain maps.

Reactions: Jaistrix

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
These three maps don't have anything really in common
other than large walls which emoji is questionable at that since there are areas where the walls are so small
also I got to be Pete with you if you are going for a pure PvP game lava river shouldn't be on there as it allows for burning

You aren't giving any reasons why these maps have "better PvP" on them
so how do you expect for more maps like these to be built if nobody knows why these 3 are special

I also like each map being different they have different themes, designs and everything

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
These maps do it make it more difficult to PVP, but I do not agree that a map should just totally be flat.
There should be more variation in the terrain, because in SG, Skywars, Eggwars, and many other gamemode a flat terrain is unrealistic
I suggest that these maps not be deleted but changed to make less opportunities for escape. For exmaple, make the Andestie hills shorter
I do not agree with this suggestion completely, but I do not disagree with it completely

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
I think the 'map' problems with people running away can be solved by playing normal instead of OP.

The one major problem I do have with maps like maze is bow fights. As soon as you catch up to someone running away, you draw back the bow, which slows you and allows them to continue running to the next corner. Of course you want a little cover for shooting people, but I'd prefer it if maybe the automatic map selector was different for bow fights.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I disagree. Aestetics are important, there are even multiple minerware maps that are exactly identical gameplay wise.

Every Minerware map is the same, because the map itself doesn't affect the gameplay and doesn't need to. Aesthetics are important, but they aren't going to change the way you play the game. If every map were the same in PvP, then you'd get bored of it a lot faster than you would otherwise, where things would be happening differently.

Reactions: Gaaabb

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
A map with lava isn't a pvp map for me anymore.
No matter how diverse the terrain is, it's also nice to have some dangerous elements in there too.
Pvp isn't about who does the most dps... that's 1.8 talk
1.9 is more about using elements such as knockback, regen and knowledge of the terrain.
A good pvper can adapt himself to the terrain and the risks on it and use them to his advantage to win the duel. If you blame the map on your loss, if you are against a good pvper, it was most likely your opponent using his skills to position you where he wanted you on the map to be able to win.
Of course dps is important too, if you only focus on dps then the other player will have more incentive to put you into a difficult situation.

Reactions: Sophie

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Every Minerware map is the same, because the map itself doesn't affect the gameplay and doesn't need to. Aesthetics are important, but they aren't going to change the way you play the game. If every map were the same in PvP, then you'd get bored of it a lot faster than you would otherwise, where things would be happening differently.
No matter how diverse the terrain is, it's also nice to have some dangerous elements in there too.
Pvp isn't about who does the most dps... that's 1.8 talk
1.9 is more about using elements such as knockback, regen and knowledge of the terrain.
A good pvper can adapt himself to the terrain and the risks on it and use them to his advantage to win the duel. If you blame the map on your loss, if you are against a good pvper, it was most likely your opponent using his skills to position you where he wanted you on the map to be able to win.
Of course dps is important too, if you only focus on dps then the other player will have more incentive to put you into a difficult situation.
But i seriously died 32 times in that lava.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Top Bottom