Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone!

As you may know the server was upgraded to 1.12. Which means that new blocks will be on the server!

So my suggestion is to remove the terracotta blocks and change it to concrete blocks. Yes more colorful, better to identify the blocks of the teams and same function as the old block!

*Before the sandstone block was used to EggWars, that block is much lighter, ugly, so I do not see a problem in changing from terracotta to concrete

1623789187517.png

Click here if you don't see the pic

Thanks for reading!​

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
The main reason I'm gonna disagree with this is breaking time. It takes significantly longer to break concrete than terracotta with a fist or lower end tools, which is something I really wouldn't want to change.

I'm also the type of person who will always play on night time if possible, I really like dark stuff so I do just like how terracotta looks more than concrete, but that might be an unpopular opinion.

rogerfenix34

May 30, 2021
Hello everyone!

As you may know the server was upgraded to 1.12. Which means that new blocks will be on the server!

So my suggestion is to remove the terracotta blocks and change it to concrete blocks. Yes more colorful, better to identify the blocks of the teams and same function as the old block!

*Before the sandstone block was used to EggWars, that block is much lighter, ugly, so I do not see a problem in changing from terracotta to concrete

View attachment 195290

Thanks for reading!​
You are ugly :) xd but i like it

• Haha
Reactions: Chango

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
The main reason I'm gonna disagree with this is breaking time. It takes significantly longer to break concrete than terracotta with a fist or lower end tools, which is something I really wouldn't want to change.

I'm also the type of person who will always play on night time if possible, I really like dark stuff so I do just like how terracotta looks more than concrete, but that might be an unpopular opinion.
You cant vote for the time and also they can add more eff to the pickaxe

• Agree
Reactions: Chango

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
You cant vote for the time and also they can add more eff to the pickaxe
I have it changed to night client side :P
You're right they can add more eff, but then that affects other blocks and it still doesn't change anything about when you just have a fist. This still totally could be implemented and I wouldn't mind too much, but imo it's better now

Cookiee

Dec 13, 2020
Washington
Hello everyone!

View attachment 195290

Thanks for reading!​
The concrete blocks would make everything look so much prettier. I don't have much of an opinion on the time it takes to break, I just think it looks so much better.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
Top Bottom