Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
This is one of my creative worlds. I am using the Bleach Mod, as I am going as Kuchicki Byakuya from the Bleach anime franchise for Halloween and Comic Con this year! So why not dress up my MC character too? I love this Anime, so hopefully this will be a cool thing to cosplay as at the Wizard World event in Portland. I am super excited to show it off online, as well as off. ^-^

View attachment 59890
IGN: Asilah
The selfie must be taken from somewhere in CCG.

BrokenGladiatoronCC

Oct 20, 2015
2015-10-20_14.36.15.png
omg \O/

KabouterPoesie

Oct 19, 2015
;)My epic screenshot with sexy shaders ^^ by: KabouterPoesie;)

Attachments

• 2015-10-19_18.46.16.png
    2015-10-19_18.46.16.png
    559.7 KB · Views: 427

_DwarvaX_

Jan 20, 2015
Internet
Hey ModernRevolution. I had a few issues uploading my photo, so I sent it to you with a link via private message. I hope you'll take a quick look at it :)

DinoBiteYou

Sep 25, 2015
5BMddhw9O7tRewg_7AeYQBQRE9CvV9T54EKj1dQiB6NIgjtLy_fFmQSGb2hoe_f5i2vfIk3IJr3jB4Atc_I08khdLmLCB72lZw3_SN-_A1g8jHsg4DByjk_zDhuckS6CfAdNoBKI

HdRPpAPVp9GFUcnHonC5nSvUGABgXTNyZnFLcel8qV6lI_SrYueY5bM_YFXzidhrybhRvGubQnZb41kQqirFxg8TPRQiCTDBaGtVLkDluPA7F9Eu1ksARliATdFc5T6TehVpgOzO

нσѕтє∂ ву мσ∂єяияєνσℓυтισи fєαтυяιиg @Aimee2323 αи∂ @Saradabaschi αѕ נυ∂gєѕ

ρяιzєѕ
1st Place- Emerald or rank up
2nd Place- Diamond or rank up
3rd Place- Gold or rank up

яυℓєѕ

• Only one person per entry can receive the prize, include the IGN of the player you wish to receive the prize with your entry, particularly if your entry has more than one person in it.
  • Each player may only enter once. (But you can be in as many entries as you like as long as you are not the one who is listed as receiving the prize)
  • The screenshot must be taken somewhere in CCG.
  • No inappropriate skins.
  • Only reply to this thread if you are entering, all irrelevant responses will be deleted.
  • You must reply with your entry before the 4th of November.

тιρѕ

• Have a Halloween themed skin/hat
  • An interesting location such as a Halloween themed creative plot would look amazing
  • Effects such as particles that give off a Halloween feel couldn’t hurt
  • Adding a fun little caption
  • The more the merrier!
  • Photoshop is allowed, so make the most of it!

G̹̖̦̺͎͆̅̑͜oͪͭ҉҉̡͓̮ǫ̳̦͎̱̟̟̣ͫd̴̥̺͙̙̦̝̫̣̓̊ ͎͓̣̗̬̦̲͉̑̈ͥ̅̐̃̉̆ͨ́͝l͇͕̠͙ͦ͂͛ͯü̶̢̞̼̙͔̻͖͈̳ͤͨ̄̚͘c̴̷͍̯̥̖̳̞ͣ͛̏̓̾ͅķ̛̗̜̠̖ͦ͋̌͡ ̠̗̬͕͒͑̎̓͛ͦ̓͐ͩ͠t̙̦̩̠̜̰̮̉̅̂̅̅͐͌o̟̗͔̠̹̖̼̽̔͑ͭ͊̚͡͡ ̧̼̦̬̰̦̫͖̐ͣͬ͗̒̊̅ą̲̪͇̭͖̟̳̎͐͐̎̏̄ļ̧͉̳̆̕l̗̙̒͂̓̊ͪ ͖͓̙̟̖̩̮̻͒͂͝p̱̥͕̱̳͎̟̬̓̚a̸͈̹̗̅̀͝r̴͇͍͇̹̹̗̜̲̒͑ͩ́̑ṱ̶̦̠̲͖̳͗̿i̡̱̞͉͍̜̜̔͆͝ͅc̸̖̮̖̼̣͋̈́̅i̷̢̭͙͚̳̙̘̭̾ͣ̈̆ͦ͆́̚ṗ̾̑̊̏̋҉̼͞a̐͂͒̒ͭ͘͏̲̝̜̱̼̘n̴̛̘͚̹̞̩̍͑͋͑͐̀t̵̛͈̦ͮ͛̃ͣ̓s͕͈͉̩̱̲̲̹͐̾ͣͭ̂̑̄͗ͯ̀͜͢ ͍͍̑̃̊̎̀a̵̱̝͈̰ͫ͛ͯ̑̄ͣ̍ͧͭ̕ņ̵̘̥̻̂ͯͦ̾̈̈ͦ̕d̵͖̰̰͈̜͕͙̰ͤ ̯͕͇͓͖̋̓͐ͤͦ̎͂a̜̹͖̪̭̼̐ͪͤͭ̑̒̚͡ ̨̠̗͔̬͙ͣ͐͂͊̓̒̂ͤ̓H̜̲͆̅ͮ̐̆̿̍͘a̢̡̨̜̩͓͎̞͍̬̘̭͌ͦ͌͒̋̇p͖̦̼̖͚̥̈ͨ͑͡p̵̤͖͉̭͉͓̃͊̔̅̏̑ͬ̃̚͢ÿ̸̫͔̰̈ͣ̄ ̞̭̳̪͈͍̒͒ͤ̐̾̌̚Ḧ͏̠͈ͅa͊͐͌͑ͣ͒́̏͏̫͎̩̠̪̙̥̺l͕̩̈̔ͮ̐̋ļ͎̰̦̱̜̦͕̔ͤ̿ͦ͘ͅo̱̠̙ͬ͗̋ͫ͟w̰̺̯͓̞̙̺̺̭͆̄e͕̟̭̺̜̥̣͔̖ͣ̿e̸̱̥̜̬ͪ͂̅̾ͨ̎̋̌͝n̎̊ͣ̂̽͏͙̭̤̗̝̞͞ ̢̪̼̘̘̬̣̩̄ͣ͆ͬͯt̡̺̫̓̑̊͘ỏ̴̙̱͕ ̸̥͍̫̓̔̐̔͐̄̾͟a̧̩͔͓ͬ͌̑̂͂͑͑̊́͝l̡͚̙͍̮̜̼ͫ̈̐̓̍͛ͭ͑͊l̄͝͏̯̥̣̰͚͎͞!̣̝̜͚̤̞͉̘ͣͭ̎̅́ͣ͛͞

tumblr_nwjg0x9dJp1ujd5nro1_1280.jpg

This is me, IGN DinoBite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom