Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Banwave

Member
Mar 12, 2020
45
40
24
Ever since finding out about the Leaderboard, I wanted two things:
To be No. 1 and a ranked mode for people taking this blocky game to serious (like me).

So can we make this happen? There could be special ranked lobby to make it easier to distingish casual and ranked or something idk. Just an idea, but I think a good one.
 

kochido

Well-Known Member
Apr 8, 2020
350
356
94
26
Ever since finding out about the Leaderboard, I wanted two things:
To be No. 1 and a ranked mode for people taking this blocky game to serious (like me).

So can we make this happen? There could be special ranked lobby to make it easier to distingish casual and ranked or something idk. Just an idea, but I think a good one.
1.) I don't think Cubecraft are looking for a sweaty gamemode right now, I'm sure this topic has been discussed like 100 times

2.) Most eggwars lobby 1s have sweats in so i don't think we need one of those
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
1) it’s competitive enough if u want it to be hard just stream snipe it’s not going to be any easier getting to the lb in ranked mode it’s already hard enough so yea
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom