Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
Alright, so a good idea of a game would be capture the flag. You know, the game we all played in elementary school! :D It revolves around capturing the flag (or whatever you would want to be captured). A team of equal participants will have to go to the other half of the map (making them vulnerable to be hit) and bring back the flag to their flag in order to score/win.

Being hit once will cause you to go into the revive box. (a big rectangular area on the opponents side for your teammates to come and tag you again.)
A teammate must come to the opponents side to revive a teammate in the revive box and be vulnerable to being hit(which is why it is so competitive!!):):):):)

How to win:
Capture the posted amount of flags :D
An entire opponents team is out:p
A team has not crossed the halfway mark in a designated time.:rolleyes:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Alright, so a good idea of a game would be capture the flag. You know, the game we all played in elementary school! :D It revolves around capturing the flag (or whatever you would want to be captured). A team of equal participants will have to go to the other half of the map (making them vulnerable to be hit) and bring back the flag to their flag in order to score/win.

Being hit once will cause you to go into the revive box. (a big rectangular area on the opponents side for your teammates to come and tag you again.)
A teammate must come to the opponents side to revive a teammate in the revive box and be vulnerable to being hit(which is why it is so competitive!!):):):):)

How to win:
Have you ever heard of blockwars? Or if that isn't your style there is also capture the flag in paintball (which is in arcade)
Being this suggestion has no use since there is already 2 kinds of this exact suggestion I think that there should Probably be a lock but don't ask me

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
I have played blockwars, and this is not the exact style of game that I was referring to. Maybe a bigger map than blockwars, and HUGE teams so that the game is not so short. Sometimes the minigames featured on this server end really quickly based upon skill. The more people and size of the map there are, the more it will take for skill to take effect.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I have played blockwars, and this is not the exact style of game that I was referring to. Maybe a bigger map than blockwars, and HUGE teams so that the game is not so short. Sometimes the minigames featured on this server end really quickly based upon skill. The more people and size of the map there are, the more it will take for skill to take effect.
I don't think that they are going to make an entirely separate game just to make bigger blockwars maps
There is really no point

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
Sorry, but this will not be added because it is (exact) the same as blockwars and paintball.

Maybe it is not (exact) the same as you want, but the staff cant make an extra game only for 1 guy.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head

How to win:
This really sounds like Blockwars, it's already here!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Suggest to make bigger ms in blockwars, that's it.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Heard about Blockwars?

It's the same idea as you posted about, Where 2 teams capture the flag, and most captures wins.
Also, They wouldn't be wasting their time for a separate game, just to make maps bigger.
If you want to make maps bigger rather than a separate game, try suggesting it.
Thanks!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Have you ever heard of blockwars? Or if that isn't your style there is also capture the flag in paintball (which is in arcade)
Being this suggestion has no use since there is already 2 kinds of this exact suggestion I think that there should Probably be a lock but don't ask me
This true. The game What you've in mind is the same as paintball/blockwars. I disagree -1
This really sounds like Blockwars, it's already here!
Heard about Blockwars?

It's the same idea as you posted about, Where 2 teams capture the flag, and most captures wins.
Also, They wouldn't be wasting their time for a separate game, just to make maps bigger.
If you want to make maps bigger rather than a separate game, try suggesting it.
Thanks!
I think this is the same as blockwars :-;

Reactions: ItsDavey_
T

The Lord Pleb

Honestly, I like the idea, although it is true that this Blockwars. But the truth is that I prefer Capture The Flag, I have played many servers since I am in Minecraft, in fact I still play one that has Capture The Flag. The truth is that I like it very much, and would molaria if you put Capture The Flag on this server. This is just my opinion.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I think this is the same as blockwars :-;
it is actually just with bigger maps
if you had actually read the responces like any normal person would you would know that when he said
it was AFTER I said
I rest my case

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
There is already Capture The Flag in Blockwars and Paintball.
Blockwars is pretty much what you are saying so just make a suggestion to make bigger maps like others have said.
But i highly doubt they are gonna make a separate gamemode that is pretty much Blockwars with bigger maps.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Read my post above. ;)
I did

but of course you worded it in a way that mixed stuff up
1oq1ey.jpg

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Cubecraft want to be a orginal server.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Critly's profile.
Heya my old friend!:D How have you been? ^-^
Critly wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy birthdayy, enjoy your day! 🎉
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
EVA

happy birthday :33
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ehlli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom