Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
The object of the game is to capture an enemy egg and bring it back home.

Issues:

1. Wouldn’t it be the same as normal eggwars but more tedious? Not to mention unbalanced and weird?

It has not escaped my attention that this mode favors rushing and running back at the start of the game without much strategy before players can gear up. So, I propose that in this gamemode all generators are enabled at home islands so people can gear up quick.

2. Wouldn’t mid be purposeless then?

Maybe. But mid would have generators running at higher capacity so mid is essential early game.

3. It would be too easy to get back to the home island after stealing the egg.

First off, the player carrying the egg gets slowness and weakness. They cannot hold the egg for more than 90s, after which they’ll explode.

4. Ender Pearl OP

Ender pearls cannot be thrown by the person who carries the egg.

5. How is this mode different?

The important thing about this mode that sets it apart is that killing players is not required. Once you retrieve the enemy egg they enemy team will explode. In normal eggwars nobody cares about the egg, but it’s actually really significantly more important in this gamemode.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Issues:

1. Wouldn’t it be the same as normal eggwars but more tedious? Not to mention unbalanced and weird?

It has not escaped my attention that this mode favors rushing and running back at the start of the game without much strategy before players can gear up. So, I propose that in this gamemode all generators are enabled at home islands so people can gear up quick.

Maybe. But mid would have generators running at higher capacity so mid is essential early game.

First off, the player carrying the egg gets slowness and weakness. They cannot hold the egg for more than 90s, after which they’ll explode.

4. Ender Pearl OP

The important thing about this mode that sets it apart is that killing players is not required. Once you retrieve the enemy egg they enemy team will explode

This feels like an odd combination of no void egg wars and ctf. It sounds, interesting? But definitely not something I would want to play. Sorry, but my vote is no.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
This can be a cool game, but I think it this is just a combination between eggwars and capture the flag. I think that if cubecraft creates a new game, they should make something complete new and not a combination of existing gamemodes.

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States

Issues:

4. Ender Pearl OP

The important thing about this mode that sets it apart is that killing players is not required. Once you retrieve the enemy egg they enemy team will explode. In normal eggwars nobody cares about the egg, but it’s actually really significantly more important in this gamemode.
I think this is a great game. Yet I don't see people playing this.

Zelf

Oct 10, 2019
I like the it but, if they add a new eggwars gamemode it has to be speed eggwars.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Well, Cube already has a CTF game called Blockwars, so I don’t really see a point in adding another one in. Although, I do find it interesting when you combine it with the EggWars system like with all the generators and stuff.

Reactions: Zelf

Zelf

Oct 10, 2019
Well, Cube already has a CTF game called Blockwars, so I don’t really see a point in adding another one in. Although, I do find it interesting when you combine it with the EggWars system like with all the generators and stuff.
You are right, but it got removed tho. You can only play it as a LTM.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

legendaryfox977 wrote on savina875's profile.
.wollof eht rof uoy knahT
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything you have done <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything I also wish you goodluck <3
Top Bottom