Not open for further replies.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think all of you know the Escalated / Forwarded prefix. This thread prefix meant that the suggestion is forwarded to the staff team.

I noticed that not all of the suggestions get implemented after the escalation. The user tho suggested it might still wait for the implemented prefix to appear, even though the staffteam already knows that it isn’t gonna happen.

Therefore I want to suggest a Cancelled prefix. Once the staff team made the decision to not implement it, it should get this prefix to notify the user who made the suggestion.

When a thread gets this prefix, the staff member should post an explanation why is does not get implemented. This to prevent questions and unnecessary discussions.

@xTypical

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
i mean, maybe there will be no cancelled plans ~ this system is literally a thing since yesterday. this is a very new system to prevent getting hype over escalated suggestions.
So what will the staff team do when a suggestion seems to be impossible to implement? Remove the prefix?

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Maybe an idea will not be used untill after a year because they don't have the time and resources to implement it. That means it wasn't really cancelled, but just not used before a long while.

I don't know what happens behind the scenes, but I can imagine that most threads just get added to a list of cool idea's which they might take a look at when they are working on an update for a game. I think they don't really cancel a suggestion immediately. Just keep in mind that 'Forwarded' doesn't mean that your suggestion will be implemented.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I do understand why you would suggest this, having people wait for their suggestion or feature to be considered can be annoying. Though staffs may not always know if something is going to get added or not. We can also not always go back and go through every suggestion only to mark them as ’cancelled’.

It can also sometimes take some time to actually implement something that was suggested. It might be worked on in the background, who knows.

Anyway, sadly I do not see this as a needed feature as it would take more time and not really change much. Also with the new system, everything will be a bit different.

Reactions: Maaarijn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom