Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2020
Hello, proably the whole community knows, that due to dikkehans bullying me, I got banned forever, without a chance of returning.
So, if you are nice, social, and want to show some courage,
help me getting his YT channel, so justice can be made and I can show him that he didnt take me down.
How to do it:
Get In game to FFA, if you see a player called dikkehans, ask him if he could give you his YT channel link, if he asks you why; then tell him you want to subcribe him.
Then copy his channel link, post it in the replies, and youre deservedly being my hero :)

Reactions: remio

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello, proably the whole community knows, that due to dikkehans bullying me, I got banned forever, without a chance of returning.
So, if you are nice, social, and want to show some courage,
help me getting his YT channel, so justice can be made and I can show him that he didnt take me down.
How to do it:
Get In game to FFA, if you see a player called dikkehans, ask him if he could give you his YT channel link, if he asks you why; then tell him you want to subcribe him.
Then copy his channel link, post it in the replies, and youre deservedly being my hero :)
Hello, I saw your previous post on ‘support’ and am sorry you feel upset about being targeted all the time. Maybe try a different approach instead of trying to track down the players and have revenge. If you were muted permanently, there must be a valid reason that you know about. Tbh, the FFA community is kindaaa toxic xd

You don’t have enough evidence, unfortunately, but you can actually report people for bullying as it is now against the rules. I would advise you to not try to spark drama that has been dealt with. You shouldn’t say rude things to people like this, neither just stay with them if you feel they’re giving you a hard time. Just ignore them.

You shouldn’t let someone who doesn’t even know you be rude to you. Just join a different lobby. Everyone is playing to have a good time and you shouldn’t feel that way. If you want to get unmuted, you will have to appeal. If it’s been denied, start a conversation with the staff member who denied it. However, to keep bringing this up everywhere certainly isn’t going to help.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Could you please stop trying to get "revenge" on dikkehans. Getting revenge won't get you anywhere. It will probably make things even worse.
You have been replying on thread where the creator has put a lot of time in with just saying you're banned.
You should really try to do what @Entrustious6679 said!

Apr 11, 2020
Well, its hard to stop caring about someone if he got you banned forever with bullying you.
The staff who both banned and muted me said he will NEVER unban me, perhaps you could make an campaign where everyone goes to @Capitan and vowes for me getting unbanned so he has to bow down to the will of the people.
Btw dikkehans got away with everything.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Well, its hard to stop caring about someone if he got you banned forever with bullying you.
The staff who both banned and muted me said he will NEVER unban me, perhaps you could make an campaign where everyone goes to @Capitan and vowes for me getting unbanned so he has to bow down to the will of the people.
Btw dikkehans got away with everything.
First of all, petition threads aren’t allowed. CapitanGato is a talented administrator that certainly knows what he is doing. There is a reason you were muted and they weren’t I’m guessing. Maybe it’s the way you reacted. Stop trying to get at these people, give it some time and then maybe message Captain again.

Apr 11, 2020
Also to defend myself, all my mutes were because people bullied me, I started raging and said thing without thinking, the same goes for my fake report, I was so desperate to get dikkehans away.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
You shouldn’t have reacted in that way. It seems like you lashed out quite a few times to get to a permanent ban and mute. Also, you certainly shouldn’t make fake reports. Just give it some time and message Capitan again? I wish you luck but please try a better approach <3

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
The way you are and have been reacting to the punishment certainly isn't going to make it any better. I'm sure Capitan knows what he's doing, as he's very talented and knowledgeable. At least more knowledgeable than any of the regular players. He puts a lot of effort in for the server. He even handled all sentinel appeals during the time we didn't have anticheat developers.

Regardless of whether or not the 'bullies' are the cause of your punishments, you shouldn't have reacted the way you did. If you continue your current behaviour, I'm certain your punishments won't be undone. However, if you keep up good behaviour for a while and not start a frenzy like what you are doing now, I'm sure that over time, Capitan will notice it and may undo your punishment(s) if you appeal. The 'dikkehans' player is just being toxic in chat from what I can see in the screenshots you've showed in other threads you made before. We do not punish for toxicity. Getting so called revenge will only make your situation worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom