Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Well, as I said in the title, My PVP is REALLY bad. And some tips won't hurt. Like:
Should I focus on the attack indicator or the enemy?
Should I hit when the attack indicator is not full?(In special condiitions?)
Or what ever you want!:)

Reactions: Matriox

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Well, I don't know how this will help since my style of fighting is pretty outdated.
1: Like Texbirds said above. Find someone who's better and willing to 1v1 you a bunch of times. You can learn a lot just from experiencing it.
2: Time your hits, If it helps. Work on your flicking and timing with the hit indicator.
3: Keep moving. The harder for them to hit you, the better. Can be strafing, jumping, timed crouches.
4: Record every one of your fights to playback later and learn what you should be doing differently and help you find your fighting style.

I'm one of those straffers, you don't see those very often anymore unless it's a true 1v1.

Reactions: AnolTongi

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
Well, I don't know how this will help since my style of fighting is pretty outdated.
1: Like Texbirds said above. Find someone who's better and willing to 1v1 you a bunch of times. You can learn a lot just from experiencing it.
2: Time your hits, If it helps. Work on your flicking and timing with the hit indicator.
3: Keep moving. The harder for them to hit you, the better. Can be strafing, jumping, timed crouches.
4: Record every one of your fights to playback later and learn what you should be doing differently and help you find your fighting style.

I'm one of those straffers, you don't see those very often anymore unless it's a true 1v1.
Thanks!

Reactions: KidBit

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Well, as I said in the title, My PVP is REALLY bad. And some tips won't hurt. Like:
What also really helps is downloading labymod, then you can see how low someone is with the damage indicator. And apart of that it's just practising

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I usually don’t care about the attack indicator as I’ve gotten a good feel for when to hit.

Something I’ve been doing for more than a year in lobbies is to go up to someone, walk back 3 blocks, then run forwards, hit, walk backwards, repeat. All this in under 0.1 second.

That’ll make you able to hit your opponent, they get knocked back when they hit so they miss as you walk back aswell, then you run forwards half a block and hit again giving the knockback effect, walk back again, then just repeat.

This method is quite complex though and after 1.5 years of practising it I haven’t yet perfected it. But it’s one of the best methods for PvP, so try it out :P

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
I usually don’t care about the attack indicator as I’ve gotten a good feel for when to hit.

Something I’ve been doing for more than a year in lobbies is to go up to someone, walk back 3 blocks, then run forwards, hit, walk backwards, repeat. All this in under 0.1 second.

That’ll make you able to hit your opponent, they get knocked back when they hit so they miss as you walk back aswell, then you run forwards half a block and hit again giving the knockback effect, walk back again, then just repeat.

This method is quite complex though and after 1.5 years of practising it I haven’t yet perfected it. But it’s one of the best methods for PvP, so try it out :p
Thank you sm!

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
W-tap till dead :p

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Maybe if you have some time soon I can help you, we can try some 1v1s and I will learn you techniques that will increase your skill

Ibraaahim

Nov 18, 2017
Anfield, Liverpool
My tip in a fight is to move with the a and d keys and not only with w. This makes it harder for the opponent to hit you. If your aim is a bit good you can also hit the opponent while moving with a and d and give him a combo as well.

enric2002

Mar 6, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
Play with your friends or play in PVP servers. Maybe to improve your PVP skills in skywars while your are hiting the enemy jump. Be patient, and learn PVP, you will become a pro. I'm sure ;)

Ratenci

Mar 21, 2015
The Netherlands

You probably already have enough answers, but try to practise in duels. Dont be upset when you lose, but keep on trying. It really is that you need te keep on practising =)

Andytimbo

May 15, 2020
You have probably gotten a lot of advice, and you might not even be reading this forum anymore, but to get better I normally go to pot pvp servers, and just try to practice my aiming and strafing. My biggest advice I could possibly get, is to lower your sensitivity until you perfect your aim. For 2 years I played on 120% sensitivity, and now I play at 28%, and aim beautifully

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
I only have tips for 1.8 but I hope that you have somting about it.

1. Cps Having high cps is useful because you take less kb from this and give the opponent more kb

2. Rod, Eggs, Snowballs ect In the most games you need higeground but in Minecraft you need low ground. So if you hit someone whit a rod egg or snowball he will be knocked up so you have lowground (works on 1.8 and. 1.9)

And just practice. There are some severs that have bot fights so use that =)

Irespqt

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom