Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Patsman

Forum Veteran
Jan 3, 2021
1,553
4,648
404
21
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Sweeping edge is a Java feature, so I assume it'd be difficult to implement into bedrock without it having a ton of bugs or issues. I see where you're coming from though, it's a pain to kill mobs one by one rather than altogether.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CrystalLegend01

Landon AWESOME9

Well-Known Member
May 9, 2020
311
211
94
This was in skyblock at launch. It would let you hit multiple mobs, but for less than normal damage and it would take durability for each mob. You would be dealing as little as 0.5 damage and your sword would break in 15 hits.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
Top Bottom