Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaGreenerCreeper

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2016
Well, yeah. I made this in the space of 6-8 hours and would say that it looks (reasonably) good. The name I would have given it would have been 'Botany', hence a slightly degraded greenhouse in a forest.

2017-07-15_13.18.24.png
2017-07-15_13.18.31.png
2017-07-15_13.18.41.png
2017-07-15_13.18.48.png

Obviously, this is only just one island and I would have to build the middle of the map also, but I would really appreciate your comments and how I could improve / what I could add to the build. :)

Reactions: DanDaDino

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
It looks cool so far, but you need to improve the island it self. If you can change that it would be great!

Reactions: ToastO_O

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Islands are a bit flat, too much foliage, barely any open areas, the roots go down to far & the islands are a bit too small for fun gameplay.
That's all I can say right now, and it'd be great if you could improve in those areas.
This ^

And don't use tall grass ;)

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
Maybe make the island a bit bigger for pvp, or make things on the the island small. I think making the island bigger would be a better idea though.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I like the custom tree however, I feel like the vines are a bit over-done. There are some parts of the tree where there are three vines in a row (going horizontally obviously) and it doesn't make the custom tree look aesthetically pleasing. I didn't really get the idea that the object in the middle was a green house it was more of a tube, perhaps make it more of a rectangular house shape with a peaked glass roof to simulate more of a house, to make it look degraded just break some blocks here and there until it looks good (make a whole green house and then add and remove from there). For a two player map it is a bit small like @Gainfullterror, @Dotsially and @HatchyIsHere has said. I like the idea and love the concept. The bottom of the island looks amazing and great job. Sorry for this lengthy reply but, I always try to give feedback as clear and as helpful as possible. Keep up the good work and it's looking amazing.

Kerro

Jul 2, 2017
oh nice man looks really cool for a eggwars solo map and i love to play eggwars with friends

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017
I think the island itself is really good but some small details I think need to be tweaked. One of them is that I think the randomness of different materials for the floor is a little bit overdone since there is gravel, grass, podzol, dirt, coarse dirt, and grass paths. I think if you lessened the use of different materials on the flooring it would be a bit better. Overall I think this could potentially be a really great map if you just changed it a little bit!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Well, yeah. I made this in the space of 6-8 hours and would say that it looks (reasonably) good. The name I would have given it would have been 'Botany', hence a slightly degraded greenhouse in a forest.

View attachment 135349 View attachment 135350 View attachment 135351 View attachment 135352

Obviously, this is only just one island and I would have to build the middle of the map also, but I would really appreciate your comments and how I could improve / what I could add to the build. :)
Is there a way up to the egg?
If so, I don't really any need of improvements :)

DaGreenerCreeper

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2016
So a list that I have devised of all your suggestions:
- Less flat-ness
- More open areas
- Larger island
- No tallgrass and less grass/flowers
- Less vines
- Change the greenhouse
- Smaller palette
- More details
- Improve the bottom
And obviously, I need to thank y'all for your suggestions. <3

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head

View attachment 135349 View attachment 135350 View attachment 135351 View attachment 135352

This looks pretty cool! :o

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
s4mways wrote on Frontlane's profile.
next time don't lie zievereir
ssunsett wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Proficiat en welkom terug!!! 💜
ssunsett wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!! Woohooo 💜
Top Bottom