Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
+1 no questions asked. It’s been 6 months since SkyWars Teams of 2 came out and no new maps came out, not even during events. I’m hoping that we get a new map for Valentines event. I agree that it’s being repetitive, which makes people get bored quickly. Solo mode now has more players than teams of 2

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
+1 no questions asked. It’s been 6 months since SkyWars Teams of 2 came out and no new maps came out, not even during events. I’m hoping that we get a new map for Valentines event. I agree that it’s being repetitive, which makes people get bored quickly. Solo mode now has more players than teams of 2
I’d like to say yes, I hope there’s an exclusive updates as usual about valentine’s map

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I've played some Skywars on Bedrock but I'd generally like to see more Skywars maps on Bedrock. But Zed told us that they want to build more focus on Java again (if I read the thread correctly and don't forget anything). So my vote is yes, but it could take some time.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I've played some Skywars on Bedrock but I'd generally like to see more Skywars maps on Bedrock. But Zed told us that they want to build more focus on Java again (if I read the thread correctly and don't forget anything). So my vote is yes, but it could take some time.

"Build more maps for Java" when Java literally has already a lot of maps, while Bedrock doesn't get all the attention it should deserve. @rubik_cube_man is the only one that cares for real about the Bedrock Community, but apart from him, Bedrock is extremely neglected.

@BreakingCandy30 and @SlinkyGnu05604 are totally right, SkyWars Duos have only 3, single, maps. 3.
3!
And not only, of these 3 maps, 1 of them has a bug that it still not fixed. I hoped they would have started improving Bedrock as well this year...

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
"Build more maps for Java" when Java literally has already a lot of maps, while Bedrock doesn't get all the attention it should deserve. @rubik_cube_man is the only one that cares for real about the Bedrock Community, but apart from him, Bedrock is extremely neglected.

@BreakingCandy30 and @SlinkyGnu05604 are totally right, SkyWars Duos have only 3, single, maps. 3.
3!
And not only, of these 3 maps, 1 of them has a bug that it still not fixed. I hoped they would have started improving Bedrock as well this year...
Ikr. I believe in equal rights and they aren’t treating bedrock equally to Java in terms of features and especially maps. I hope they get the bedrock server in parity with their Java server. #EqualRightsToBedrock

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
The reason why I want this so bad because we haven't had any maps since rainbow like 5 months ago or something (not even exclusive maps) and its getting repetitive playing on the same 3 maps over and over.

+1

The repetitiveness of the maps is the issue here, not the fact that we need more maps but we need more variation between the different maps.

Maps have a huge influence on gameplay and currently the current meta is fast paced bridge to mid, outgear then come out on top of the massive brawl (also called cleanup central) of players that are all competing at mid in the same area.

I agree that we need more maps, but I'd like to add that we need more maps that have more variations in gameplay strategies than the existing ones currently have, having yet another "field" type map wouldn't solve the current issue of repetitive gameplay.

A second cause that leads to competitive gameplay is the homogenisation of the items available to players to fight and compete with, so far since 2 years ago, blocks are way more abundant, TNT has become useless, projectiles are now useless on the majority of the maps (bring a bow to bamboo to get an idea of what I'm getting at). Everyone having balanced gear leads to balanced gameplay but it also makes the game less interesting, there is one way to kill the opponent and that is with the equipment that you are given.

Couple the amount of maps that are made to be "fast paced" along with the current gear loot tables and you have yourself fast paced repetitive games that you can become tired of a lot more quicker than they where offering more options to the players.

The 2 player maps we currently have are actually the best maps gameplay-wise since you see a variety of different reliefs (Swamp, Dinosaur,music ) and the most varied layouts, however I do agree that Cubecraft should run some statistics on what players are playing what maps and balance out the odds and maps in those categories.

A simple solution I can see to this repetitiveness isn't by adding a new map, but rethinking how the current gameplay plays out and adapting the new maps to counter that meta. Being able to switch the meta just by rotating types of maps could help a lot. In addition that, in regards to gear.
The kits need to be switched up to match the current meta so they don't get outpaced and can be used to "surprise" the other players and thus make the game more engaging.

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, I'm started to play in Bedrock, And I think that it have to be more maps available to play.

I like the idea of introduction "Nostalgia week" in Bedrock, and if that likes to people, would be nice add it for permanent, Currently the bedrock platform has more than 8000 persons playing.

Definitely we need more mapa, but in both platforms. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom