Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
People hate 1.9 because it's completely different. Of course people who have been playing 1.8< PvP will not enjoy at the start, but it just takes time to get used to.
I never played PvP before 1.9 so I can't relate to how players find the change but in my opinion the combat system now is a major upgrade to previous versions.
If people were to just spend a little time to practice the new combat then I believe they would find it a lot better.
Search on YouTube for some 1.9 PvP tips, there's plenty of clips there that will help you improve.
Of course some people will never bother trying to play 1.9 as it is a massive change and people dislike change :P

Nov 12, 2016
I remember a while ago there was 1.8 options to play some games, but I think they were removed due to their low popularity.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Be a little on the late side what! But what I like here is that every staff member can see this, They know so whether they are more or less games in 1.8 should convert! It seems to me self wake fun as Survival Games can in 1.8 because I think really fun!

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I'm one of those players who loves 1.9... I always thought that 1.8 and below is just pure click spam which is something that I hate so much, but I do not want them to take 1.8 away because there're others who do like it. So this is kind of old thread because now you can just login in 1.8 and play Egg Wars and Skywars.
I don't get the point of this thread. I think you mean that you think most people want the server to get old game modes? I'm pretty sure that in the future they will add new game modes. Something that I'm not sure about is that they will keep 1.8 forever... I know there's a lot of people who like 1.8 but in the future, there will be more versions and we cannot have 1.8. Personally, I thin 1.7+ was removed because there was not a difference in pvp with 1.7+ and 1.8+ so think about it as if 1.8+ had a cooldown (was as 1.9) then this would happen too but since 1.11 is already out then they probably would remove 1.8... I don't see many 1.8+ players anymore,though... :)
+0?

EDIT, I accidentally hit space twice... there's 2 of this comments xD

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I'm one of those players who loves 1.9... I always thought that 1.8 and below is just pure click spam which is something that I hate so much, but I do not want them to take 1.8 away because there're others who do like it. So this is kind of old thread because now you can just login in 1.8 and play Egg Wars and Skywars.
I don't get the point of this thread. I think you mean that you think most people want the server to get old game modes? I'm pretty sure that in the future they will add new game modes. Something that I'm not sure about is that they will keep 1.8 forever... I know there's a lot of people who like 1.8 but in the future, there will be more versions and we cannot have 1.8. Personally, I thin 1.7+ was removed because there was not a difference in pvp with 1.7+ and 1.8+ so think about it as if 1.8+ had a cooldown (was as 1.9) then this would happen too but since 1.11 is already out then they probably would remove 1.8... I don't see many 1.8+ players anymore,though... :)
+0?

EDIT, I accidentally hit space twice... there's 2 of this comments xD
I was going to ask that xD

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Yeet.
1.9 PvP is more skill based, like i said on my long essay-like comment, and like @Davidnator995 said, while 1.8 PvP is spam/luck based.
Also in 1.8 PvP, the hack Kill Aura is waaay more effective, same with some other hacks.
A lot more people hacking in 1.8 than i see in 1.9

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom