Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeAceJRYT

Well-Known Member
Mar 28, 2016
14
0
77
Hello, JoeAceJR here it has been 2 days since I made a ban report and no staff has replied to it. There are no other ban reports there, so the excuse "we have tons of ban reports to go through" is bull. I know of servers with more players that get the ban report solved within MINUTES OR HOURS! not days. Again, theres ONLY ONE STUPID BAN REPORT! Here is the link


https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/hacker-on-eggwars.149345/
 
B

Britney Spears

Guest
There's no need to be offensive. The reason why you see only one report is because you can only see your own reports. Only we (staff members) can see all the reports that have been made by other forumers. Someone will get to your report eventually though , so there's no need to worry about your report not getting handled. If you haven't got a response on your report in a few days you can bump it and tag staff members in it just like this:

-Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
Top Bottom