Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
I really like Archer Assault so I decided to search YouTube for videos on it. That's when I found out, there were no good videos.
Try it yourself. Search Archer Assault on YouTube, and try to find any video (except for mine) that has actual voice commentary instead of text on screen, no loud dubstep music behind it, 1080p quality, etc. There are none.
That's why I'm proud to introduce literally the best archer assault video on YouTube.
Admittedly, making the best archer assault video wasn't a very difficult challenge, as there were like 3 other videos on Archer Assault in total, most of them being 3 years old and having 20 views.

Can I Win Archer Assault?​

In this video, I play an Archer Assault challenge. I play 5 games, and I have to win at least 3. If I don't, I lose.
There also are some nice tips like how to properly use corners and the explosive bow.
Also some "funny" bow puns (like me calling a bad player a bowzo, yes, that's the level of humour you'll find here) and actually funny jokes.

I put over 12 hours into this so I would really appreciate it if someone actually watched it, as this was the most effort I've put into a video up until now.

• Wow
Reactions: Galq
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom