Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Hey cubecrafters.i want to say smt abaut eggwars
So in Mi Last treath i telled that cubecraft shauld add a Timer for underbaser thats meaning of some1 IS underbasing they get demage after 2 mins or smt and now i have more Feedback

So If Ur Play eggwars U can Open the Gens and the Shops with a weapon so a Pick or a sword but before you cant Open the Shop with weapons ITS a Bit anoying BC If Ur fighting and Ur fighting near a Gen you Open IT with a sword If Ur hiting IT and the you will lose and thats also with the Shop and If sme1 ist caming in the Shop Ur Open the Shop and you cant Hit the Players.

So the socond Thing ist can netherite swords b e removed BC If you have Iron Armor you are dising in Like 5 Hits or smt and this ist anoying too tho BC you cant do anything If Ur dead with 5 hearts

And the 3rd Thing ist can the picks get upradet.bc i can Tell fromm eggwars mega the picks are really slow tho and you cant really Break eggs If there are Defended with depris BC all Players are coming fast to the egg and If you dont have a Dia or netherite picke you will dont get IT. i Hope you agree with that.i tryed to be so friendly and respectfully as i can
So i'll hope you have a good day or night Guys.cya

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom