Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!
Jun 25, 2022
I’ve been playing Luckyblock on switch and recently I haven’t been able to craft armor or weapons in game. I used to be able to craft anything I need until now. I’m not sure if they changed something or if its a problem on my side. Anyone know how to fix this?

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Are you crafting using auto-craft (that green book)? Because I know that might have been bugged a bit with the 1.19 update, manual crafting should fix it :)

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
I’ve been playing Luckyblock on switch and recently I haven’t been able to craft armor or weapons in game. I used to be able to craft anything I need until now. I’m not sure if they changed something or if its a problem on my side. Anyone know how to fix this?
go report it in bug reports

Cubeir

Aug 20, 2020
Yep, it is awful, I used to use auto/fast crafting using [shift]+[clicking on the desired item] It's been a while that this bug has appeared, hoping for a fix.

mykellevi

Jan 8, 2022
it happens when im trying to build amor fast, and i just end up throwing all my ores away when it doesnt work

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom