Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WhySoLate

Mar 30, 2019
Hi, i play a lot of eggwars and skywars and i see a lot of campers so i tought about a solution.
I hzve two ideas: 1) make enderpezrls cheaper zfter a idk 20 min.

2) removing bows ( maybe only punch) after 20 mins

Reactions: luv! and Conea64

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
The problem is when you play skywars, the only way to really camp is skybase. You can snipe them down if they are building up so removing the bow in skywars won't cause less campers. Let me know your vision about my opinion :p

Reactions: zSeann

zSeann

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The problem is when you play skywars, the only way to really camp is skybase. You can snipe them down if they are building up so removing the bow in skywars won't cause less campers. Let me know your vision about my opinion :p
Agreed.

WhySoLate

Mar 30, 2019
I agree with the bow thing in skywars, but in eggwars its realy anoying bc they will just bow spam and you would be able to make a bridg so you need to make an enderpearl.
I havent see people skybase in skywars tho but i did see people camp on there island and bow the whole thime untile they have no arrows left.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I don't think removing bows would be good idea. Most of the campers either make a skybase or hide under the island, so bows with knockback would be a very important thing in these cases.
Also, if you make the enderpearls cheaper, then you have more people that will camp, because enderpearls are just good strategies for camping.

WhySoLate

Mar 30, 2019
I don't think removing bows would be good idea. Most of the campers either make a skybase or hide under the island, so bows with knockback would be a very important thing in these cases.
Also, if you make the enderpearls cheaper, then you have more people that will camp, because enderpearls are just good strategies for camping.
I dont tink thats true tho bc what are they gonna do with an enderpearl?

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I dont tink thats true tho bc what are they gonna do with an enderpearl?
The majority of people use enderpearls to camp, especially in lucky islands. You can see it by yourself. I have seen it too many times, so it's not new for me.

WhySoLate

Mar 30, 2019
In eggwars it's harder because enderpearls are hard to get. But, of course, happens the same in almost all games, and not to say about bowspammers and skybases.
Ye thats why enderpezrls shud be cheaper after a few minutes so you can atack campers

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Ye thats why enderpezrls shud be cheaper after a few minutes so you can atack campers
Well, in some way I agree with you. But it has a counter-argument. More cheapers, then people will camp more. However, if you can kill all campers, then good.

D

Deleted member 421664

Hello!

I do not agree with you at this point, I know campers really annoying but Basically you can kill them, maybe did I understand your suggestions If I did Please Explain more because there no something to make you understand.

WhySoLate

Mar 30, 2019
Hello!

I do not agree with you at this point, I know campers really annoying but Basically you can kill them, maybe did I understand your suggestions If I did Please Explain more because there no something to make you understand.
Well, ur message is kinda strange but il try to explain, so you have a lot of campers wich you can kill very easy bc they are net very good but you have also some of them who are profesionals, they will just keep shooting with bows, tnt canons
, and suicide to break the bridg, not that you see them a lot but if you see them you cant do aniting else then buying an enderpearl but it takes a long time, aspecialy with anoying teammates, so i tink making enderpearls after a bit of time cheaper is a good solution for that

PieCreeper

Dec 18, 2016
I don't think certain items should be removed after an amount of time. Those who spent their tokens on bows would of wasted their tokens if their weapons just vanished. Making ender pearls cheaper after some time would not matter that much as players usually buy those late-game.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey!

Camping is allowed and skybasing is not allowed, some people like to camp in EggWars so they can build obsidian and farm recourses. They want to defend their egg so it's a strategy. You may can use a Enderpearl or a shield to get them. I also like to play with my friends in Under Da Sea for long games, because it's always an adventure and a challange to kill campers.

In SkyWars is camping also a tactic, they are just bowing and I get it's really annoying, I also don't really like it when people camping but you advantage is they're not so strong. You also can use a shield in any mode of SkyWars and a enderpearl in Overpowerd, you also can choose the Enderman kit. It's really useful.

WhySoLate

Mar 30, 2019
I agree, but about the bows i was speaking about eggwars, srry for the missunderstanding

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't think this suggestion will be implemented in the game, but you can give your idea or your opinion. I mainly don't like it, since there are a lot of people who don't champion. And just because you have a bow doesn't mean that person will win.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Hello!!! SpringWarz :)
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Beth's profile.
hello!!! Admin Beth
he's canonically a cat btw
Screenshot_20240517-191138_1.jpg

chapter 4 production resumed :3
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello!!! capitan Argentina :cubie2:
apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
Top Bottom