Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 16, 2020
I was just in my skyblock world and was harvesting my cacti and once I was done I had only gathered 1 block of cacti from each one that was planted rather than 3 (they were full height). Any reason why this would happen? Because I waited a long time for nothing.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I didn't think of that. And it's possible, but this never happened before?

Something similar has happened to me before. I'd suggest making the cactus farm later and just putting the cactus down and keep manually breaking it like you did.
before. If you are using string for your cactus farm, I'd suggest using fences instead. When I manually broke the cacti it would always get destroyed by the cacti beneath.

JuiceyBoys

Apr 10, 2020
I was just in my skyblock world and was harvesting my cacti and once I was done I had only gathered 1 block of cacti from each one that was planted rather than 3 (they were full height). Any reason why this would happen? Because I waited a long time for nothing.
I know I might be a bit late but, try making a cactus farm with a collection level every cactus level. I found my cactus farm on youtube and it has a 99% efficiency rate. Where as the typical cactus farm using string most commonly seen on factions has an efficiency rate of about 22%. Therefore you are losing almost 80% of your cactus, which adds up.
(skip to 10:09 for the cactus farm I use) Its just a 19x19 box with one high walls and water in every corner, side middle and very centre. It uses 64 sand and cactus to make one level, which is also good because therefore you get a stack of cactus every 50 minutes, per level. I currently have 16 levels so I get approx 1,024 cactus +/- the 1% loss due to getting destroyed every 50 minutes. Which is a little over 200k an hour. Not much but if you expand and build up it will be a constant influx of farming money without the need to replant anything or harvest, unlike many other farms.

Hope this helped lol

Apr 2, 2021
I know I might be a bit late but, try making a cactus farm with a collection level every cactus level. I found my cactus farm on youtube and it has a 99% efficiency rate. Where as the typical cactus farm using string most commonly seen on factions has an efficiency rate of about 22%. Therefore you are losing almost 80% of your cactus, which adds up.
(skip to 10:09 for the cactus farm I use) Its just a 19x19 box with one high walls and water in every corner, side middle and very centre. It uses 64 sand and cactus to make one level, which is also good because therefore you get a stack of cactus every 50 minutes, per level. I currently have 16 levels so I get approx 1,024 cactus +/- the 1% loss due to getting destroyed every 50 minutes. Which is a little over 200k an hour. Not much but if you expand and build up it will be a constant influx of farming money without the need to replant anything or harvest, unlike many other farms.

Hope this helped lol
can you pls ewplaine to me how to make the farm . because i watched the video but did not understand

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
For SkyBlock, a cactus farm just isn't worth the trouble in my opinion. There are far better ways to make money that don't require a lot of building. That build in the video is just insane in terms of time and effort. Instead, use droppers for money and continue working on the quests. Much better earning opportunities come with quest progression.

Just my two cents.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom