Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Darn forums, why didn't I get an alert that I was tagged. waaaaaaaat?!

Anyways, Chunk will be missed by most. I know there were plenty of haters. I had some of the best years of my life on Chunk. I was part of Chunk since August or September of 2013. It's been one heck of a ride. But fear not, I will be around Cube as much as I can (if I'm not addicted to any other servers *cough*Wynn*cough*).

Ahem..... Me too Sno <3 xD

Reactions: Snodia

Hopey

Jan 3, 2016
USA
Wow... I was only apart of The Chunk for little over a year, but I came to love it and accept everyone on it... Its been such a great experience and I am sure to remember it forever <3

Now, time to have to switch back and forth for 1.8.9 and 1.9 for all my servers ;-;

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
Nooooooo! RIP ;-; I was planning to play tower defense on the chunk today only to hear it's gone forever! :'(

Reactions: RandomUnicorn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom