Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
Hello
say you are on vacation and you forgot to vote but you still want to continue voting while on vacation then you can but say you want to continue voting but also want to keep your streak then you can't because you already forgot to vote on the first day and you have to start cubecraft to be able to buy your streak back

My idea is that you can also buy back your streak on the forums at Vote For Java.
Lmk what you think about this
Have a great day!

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
There is already a feature for this in game, but just to clarify, you mean a different way to restore it? Like when you're unable to come online?

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
If I got it right point of this is that when you lose your killstreak you can buy it for Loot points.

Well on Bedrock there isn't any option to vote in game if Im right, but in Java it could be really useful. It must be worst feeling when you are on your biggest killstreak but then you get ill, don't vote for 3 days and then you suddenly find out that you lost your killstreak. Aww that really hurts.

F

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello
say you are on vacation and you forgot to vote but you still want to continue voting while on vacation then you can but say you want to continue voting but also want to keep your streak then you can't because you already forgot to vote on the first day and you have to start cubecraft to be able to buy your streak back

My idea is that you can also buy back your streak on the forums at Vote For Java.
Lmk what you think about this
Have a great day!
I think this should be added, indeed. I have lost my streak a lot of times because I'm idiot and it would help a lot lol.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom