Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xLucq

Nov 21, 2018
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Maybe for bedrock because there are other platforms that can’t butterfly click, but for java it shouldn’t be considered cheating because everyone can buy a double click mouse and start butterfly clicking.

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, double clicking is allowed, so butterfly clicking is not the issue as of right now. Unlike double clicking, butterfly clicking requires some skill to learn and control, and you need a compatible mouse (gaming mouse, as normal mice can’t really do it). Technically with split controls, a mobile player could be considered butterfly clicking, as you can use many fingers to spam. I liked to do that as a mobile player in eggwars when I still used split controls.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Butterfly clicking is a very popular form of clicking within the community, and I don't see the "unfair advantage" to it. Double-clicking and drag clicking were just removed from the rules, allowing it on both Java and Bedrock networks. I don't see a purpose in removing a clicking method much more common and less abusable than these.

Last edited:

pekd

Even if you were to 'ban' butterfly clicking what's stopping a player from continuing to do it? It's not a cheat it's a form of clicking which anyone with a mouse can do.
butterfly is possible on mobile with both split and touch controlls and controller players can jitter, so i see no reason for this change
you dont even need a mouse

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.