Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
I feel like bumping suggestions should be allowed on the forums. The reason is that most people have really good suggestions but due to the CubeCraft forums being inactive, it gets knocked off the first page and becomes outdated before it hits 25 agrees. Right now they ban you for it, I have gotten my second warning for bumping which means I gotta stop doing it to prevent a forums ban.

I feel like they should change the rule to if it’s been between 48h and 21d since the last reply players can bump it, however they can only do it up to twice on the same suggestion thread. After which it is a bannable offense.

But if you do it on every thread (especially before the 48h mark) you have you will instead be flagged for like farming because you’re intentionally increasing your messages by bumping all of your threads constantly.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It doesn't matter who made the thread, but according to rule 3.11, you cannot repeat active or forwarded threads. If it was someone else's thread I would've pointed it out as well

• Love
Reactions: ssf2_god
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom